• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

I speak upon all americans today

I missed the first 50 slots on the other post...so please count me in for $1 if this is real!

1 dollar knives? You will go down in history. I will gladly take one off of your hands, and even pay for shipping! Just let us know which knife pattern you are thinking of offering. I am sure we wont all be greedy and ask for massive choppers. However... that would be extra cool!!!
Oh, and avoid loud sounds tomorrow!
Take care of your head!

I'll take one if you are including your Canadian Brethren in this venture

It was in the 6th Grade in Baltimore, MD when those people (i can't call them men, and I like having an account here so I'll keep it G) flew those planes into the World Trade Centres. Among those killed were 24 Canadians. I am taking the news with "sober satisfaction" (PM Harper) and eagerly await more information.

I believe I said I was in in another thread just in case I'm in here which ever one counts.

Thanks for the great.

Keep 'em safe and bring 'em home, Thanks to our Servicemen.

A Navy Seals Commemorative blade of some sorts? You bet I'll give you a dollar for one. Sign me up and tell me where to send the dollar!

The spirit of your offer is enough for me. Though I'd love one of your knives, you are too generous. I'll drop my request and let someone else slide into this spot... one of your knives for a single dollar is a steal, and I just wouldn't feel right about your doing such fine work for so little in return. I'll be back for one of your blades at a later date... your overwhelming generosity has sold me on a future knife.

Last edited:
Back