• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

I speak upon all americans today

A 1095 knife for $1? Who could refuse that deal? I'm in. I assume I'll need to pay normal shipping; just let me know when and where to send how much.

A special thanks to OUR men in uniform!!!! I am in for a buck!!! $1.00???? Wow! Regards, Steve

I'll buy that for a buck! And I am glad for my fellow Navy brothers to have finally taken out that bastard! I knew it would be the SEALs to do it! They are some badass mothers!

I'm in. Send me an email or something when it's time to pay up. Thank you, and thank you to whichever lucky mother$%#$% got to do him.

If you're still offering, I'll take you up on it, with gratitude! If I missed out, I'm still grateful!

I'll get in on this too. That's a heck of a way to celebrate!! Wishing all our armed forces personnel the best.

Which thread do we need to post in? Contact info?
I posted in the original (?) thread this morning, one of the first 50. Is my "name" written down somewhere?
What are these knives going to look like?

Damn I shoulda put my name up too if I knew you were including allies. Oh well.
Nice gesture congrats to the first 50.

Back