I think I got ripped off (CNCGunner aka Johnny2Glock) -reopened-

wolfmann601

Gone, but not forgotton. RIP Ira.
I do not think a user name change should ever be allowed when the user in question is involved in a dealing(s) like this. Not only did he not have the nads to step up to the plate and post a legit reason to the fellow members of BFC for failing to follow thru and failing to appropriately communicate but to just let time click on as if it never happened.

This "critter" has a fantastic memory..........................

flatblackcapo

Part time maker, very very part time
I agree with Marko! Your feedback should follow you. People make mistakes and sometimes change for the better but that doesn't mean you should be able to wipe your slate clean. His 100% feedback as CNCGunner is misleading.

Monofletch

Basic Member
YES! Feedback should follow you.

Why even have a feedback system if the one's receiving negative feedback can just change their user name......

I saw 9 positive feedback on his new username. That's why I thought he was trustworthy.
I'll try contacting him again. If it doesn't show up in a week, I'm cutting my loss and filing a police report with county that he lives in.

Same thing is happening to me with a trade. How is this guy a Platinum Member? Moderator please explain....

rycen

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Mod
Basic Member
Without reading the whole thread I can tell you that changing your name does not alter or reset your feedback in any. If a member had a negative rating before that will continue with a new username just as the posts,infractions etc.

Last edited:
I'm surprised he hasn't said anything about either of the threads questioning his dealings.....especially since it shows he was last active on the forums yesterday.....

Knifein

BANNED
How does a member even get their username changed? In my years on bladeforums I have never heard about this being a possibility.

KELAMA

Gold Member
Without reading the whole thread I can tell you that changing your name does not alter or reset your feedback in any. If a member had a negative rating before that will continue with a new username just as the posts,infractions etc.

With no disrespect to the Mod's intended, but am I missing something here? When I click on CNCGUNNER feedback history, I can see nothing that reflects to any negative feedback history under, "Johnny2Glock." CNCGUNNER has a 100% feedback rating...can you please elaborate, why this is the case (maybe I missed something in this thread)?

Like several others member's here, I would also like to know: was this member, (with a questionable history under his old user name) simply allowed to wipe his slate clean & erase his past transgressions (feedback) by pulling a fast one here? It really does appear, that this seems to be the case!?!

I'm really trying to keep an open mind here, however, I find CNCGUNNER'S conduct, very disconcerting! Changing your BF user name (due to these type of circumstances), upgrading your membership to Platinum, & changing your avatar to Clint Eastwood, may sugar coat your past for awhile...but it's beginning to appear that old bad habits are hard to break. What I really find most bothersome is: why isn't CNCGUNNER, here addressing his questionable conduct? I would be very helpful, CNCGUNNER, if you would please address these accusations that are being made (BOTH PAST, & PRESENT), regarding your character!

FYI- Taking your questionable history into consideration, I'm just very thankful that I didn't jump on one of your recent sales threads:
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/s...r-SNG-CC-Flamed-Ti-FFG-SW-CPM154-Ranger-Green
I came very close to pulling the trigger (no pun intended), on his CC Strider (forgetting that this was the guy from this thread), now I'm counting my lucky stars that my brain had a red flag stored in one of my compartments.

This will not just go away, CNCGUNNER....I would really like to hear your side to these stories!

It's nice to know, that there are other "CRITTER'S" (Wolfmann), who have long memories like myself. ;)

I'm all for giving a fellow blade enthusiast a second chance, but in the meantime, (until you weigh in here) "as of this moment, you are on double secret probation!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0cF2piwjYQ

Best of luck, Voxen, in getting your current dilemma with CNCGUNNER, resolved! And by the way: BF will allow ANYONE, to go out and purchase a Platinum membership...but thankfully, it's the awesome member's here & the GBU forum, that make it hard for guys who don't play by the rules, to stay active here for very long.

Last edited:

HappyDaddy

Gold Member
I too would like an explanation as to how this guy can have a 100% feedback rating. (I checked just now and there are 9 positives and 0 negatives). There does not appear to be any way to know that he has a previous identity with a less than positive record. This doesn't square with Rycen's assertion. Is this just a glitch in the matrix?

rycen

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Mod
Basic Member
I guess I wasn't clear. He has positive feedback because he no one left him negative/neutral feedback regardless of what his screen name is or if he changed it.

Reading this thread the two people that had issues with him were resolved.

KELAMA

Gold Member
I guess I wasn't clear. He has positive feedback because he no one left him negative/neutral feedback regardless of what his screen name is or if he changed it.

Reading this thread the two people that had issues with him were resolved.

Copy. Quite a few of the previous posts were very ambiguous, to say the least. Thank you for the clarification, rycen- I'm glad to know that this was the case.

Hopefully, this transaction will be resolved, too.

He changed his avatar to Clint Eastwood so he could fit into The good, the bad, and the ugly *badunts cling*. Hope all goes well

Andy the Aussie

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
How does a member even get their username changed? In my years on bladeforums I have never heard about this being a possibility.
..... then I guess you have not looked at the threads in Tech Support requesting name changes... ;)