I Think I've Chipped My Blade - What Now?

I'm an idiot. I've used and abused my beloved Spyderco Paramilitary 2 S110V Knife for about a year and half. The blade has stayed pristine. Today I was untangling wires and used it to cut through a thicker wire and checked afterwards and noticed two tiny chips on the edge. They're tiny so should I worry about it? Since they're so small could I send it in to get sharpened to get them out? Or would that work? They're tiny but my heart is broken. I know it will happen with use but it doesn't make it any easier. So, what do you all think? Should I worry about it or? Is it easily fixed since they're so small? Picture is below.
20210411-170132.jpg

If you feel that badly about it you can always send the knife to me for proper disposal.
:rolleyes::p
Like everyone else just sharpen, use and enjoy.

That's nothing, my knives suffer worse than that, sometimes much much worse, at least weekly.

THG

I did a dumbass thing a few months back and took a swing at some free-hanging phone cord with my S110V Native 5. It left a tiny nick in the edge like the one you pictured. I'm not worried because it will come out eventually after sharpening

skyhorse

Gold Member
Chips happen , just sharpen it out like a spelling mistake and pencil eraser.:eek:
H3VJO8D.jpg

Sal Glesser

Think of the "edge" as a constant work in progress. Giving up molecules of steel in use, giving up molecules of steel when re-creating a working edge. Over and over.

sal