I think the cool kids call it Merch...

I'd proudly wear a REDMEADOW KNIVES vinyl sticker on the rear window of my car, on my toolbox, and anywhere else I can fit one. Preferably in white so it jumps off the tinted rear window.

Maybe a cowbell outline behind it if you really want to go over the top. :cool:

A couple more ideas-
Water bottle
12oz longneck beer bottle or can koozie
Shot glass or rocks glass

I looked at the "spoiler" - laughed out loud. :D I'd be happy to have one of those - preferably in
a Redmeadow color o_O Though sadly - not likely to generate sales. I'll pay for the damn bell. :rolleyes:

Ray

I looked at the "spoiler" - laughed out loud. :D I'd be happy to have one of those - preferably in
a Redmeadow color o_O Though sadly - not likely to generate sales. I'll pay for the damn bell. :rolleyes:

Ray

And friends, somewhere in Washington enshrined in some little folder, is a
study in black and white of my fingerprints. And the only reason I'm
singing you this song now is cause you may know somebody in a similar
situation, or you may be in a similar situation, and if your in a
situation like that there's only one thing you can do and that's walk into
the shrink wherever you are, just walk in and ring your Redmeadow cowbell, and walk out.
You know, if one person, just one person does it they may think he's really sick and
they won't take him.

And if two people, two people do it, in harmony,
they may think they're both faggots and they won't take either of them.

And three people do it, three, can you imagine, three people walking in
ringing their Redmeadow cowbell and walking out. They may think it's an
organization. And can you, can you imagine fifty people a day, I said
fifty people a day walking in, ring their Redmeadow cowbell and
walking out. And friends they may thinks it's a movement.

And that's what it is, the Redmeadow, Clan of the Cowbell Movement, and
all you got to do to join is ring it the next time it come's around on the
guitar...

Read more: Arlo Guthrie - Alice's Restaurant Massacree Lyrics | MetroLyrics

Hot dog that was quick! You're welcome Dennis, I hope it fits and serves you well my friend.

Thank you Johnny!
E5300Ze.jpg

7OEgfCZ.jpg

Yes - I was wondering how tenuous my Clan Of The Cowbell standing is with only one Redmeadow knife on my belt. :rolleyes: I would love (absolutely love it) a forged 4" version of yours Dennis but alas no more customs. :( What's a poor cowbell ringer to do o_O DIBS on something. :)

Ray
It's is the most comfortable in the hand knife I have! Great knives!

The knife that started it all up top! Lookin good Scott!

John even though us egostistical logo designers prefer a large full chest logo.. I love the T-shirt, thanks...:D

You arteests are such prima donnas!:D Thanks again Sam, a front logo would be interesting but less is more damnit!!:p

Yes - I was wondering how tenuous my Clan Of The Cowbell standing is with only one Redmeadow knife on my belt. :rolleyes: I would love (absolutely love it) a forged 4" version of yours Dennis but alas no more customs. :( What's a poor cowbell ringer to do o_O DIBS on something. :)

Ray
Look to the text of the ancients. The great Cow Bao Tzu said...

"Fear not the silence of the ceasing customs, for they are like the winds, and can blow your skirt up without warning."

"To Ring one cowbell, is to Ring many"

:D
It's is the most comfortable in the hand knife I have! Great knives!
Glad to hear that Dennis!

Back