I think these people need your help

Man, they way things look over there it looks like Mick himself has to tell it how it is, in his own special way. Seriously though, it's kind of irritating to me they way that guy compares his Cold Steel knife to a Strider.

F**k those clowns. Look at the subtitle: AK-47 forum. No doubt a bunch of losers who are still trying to convince themselves their Norinco SKS with the plastic aftermarket kit is the sh*t.

If they can't afford a decent battle rifle, how can they afford a great knife like a Strider. The bottom line for these fools is that they feel inferior that they can only afford crap. So, they respond by knocking down what they secretly aspire to. Sad.

I see that Duane is a moderator but the bottom line is that there is only so much you can do for the ignorant among us.

A lot of people chose to own Pintos, Gremlins and Pacers - bad decisions are going to happen in a great country that allows freedom of choice.

:rolleyes:

Yes a sks does not qualify as a battle rifle...
But I will put my AK up against any other rifle.
They just need to see light....
They think a EG -47 Bayo is all you need. LOL
brad

I just went over there and feel like I stumbled into the Idiot parade!

Anyone who finds ANYTHING of interest in an AK-47 certainly does not have sufficient common sense to understand the concept of quality in making a tool for offensive/defensive purpose.

A true POS is an AK-47. And as a general rule, AK-47 lovers need to love AK-47's because they are too phucking cheap to spend good money to get good "tools".

Just as I would hate to have to lay my life on the line with an AK, I sure as Hell do not want to count on a Cold Steel or a CRKT when things get up close and personal.

You get what you pay for. Give me a STONER and a STRIDER and line up about 20 fools with their AK's and Benchmades. When the dust settles, their AK's will be fouled and their Benchmades will be in pieces. Guess who wins:p :p :p ;)

You say what you want, but if I could get a real deal AK-47 not some imported clone hunk o crap, but a well made select fire late version, I would suggest its one of the best CQB rifles in the world. It can be abused all to hell and still works. Its a proven design. Anybody that says a real AK-47 is just a piece of crap is not being realistic, about how rifles end up really being used in a battle. I am sure there is not one Spec Op's soldier or vietnam vet that does not have respect for the AK-47 or in its day the SKS. Remember, It does not need to be interesting. Just work and work and work and work regardless of conditions. I am not saying they are the best, but they are an awesome design and built right, a formidable battle weapon.

Oh, I was really impressed :barf: when Triggerman :rolleyes: says, and I quote:

"Yeah, those spec ops guys deserve the best.
I know I'm fully impressed with the bang up job of them NOT finding bin laden and getting themselves ****ing killed all the time in Afganistan."

Hmmmm. I'm not a special-ops warrior, or even a Soldier, Sailor, Airman, or Marine, but this guy oughta have his brains stomped out for saying **** like that.

Triggerman, lets see, either a wanna-be, or, no, ya, just a wanna-be....

:barf:

Strider guys, I would submit that this guy needs to be canked (if you can over there). Not trying to tell you guys how to run things, just my humble $.02 worth. Sorry, that just really rubbed me wrong.

Eric

Yea that guy needs to have his face rubbed into ashphalt. This guy's just a keyboard commando or a disgruntled a$$hole who couldn't cut it in the military.

After visiting over there and trying to get a point accross, it became evident that the majority of them had no interest in listening.
Then, the few of us from over here were accused of being the same person flaming that Trigger happy dipsh!t. It did not seem worth the effort. Not a friendly place.
It does make me appreciate Bladeforums even more though. This place seem a real class place to spend time and learn from others. Share thoughts etc. That other place seems too antagonistic for my tastes. I do not want to sit at the keyboard and feel my blood pressure go up trying to deal with wannabes..

What Triggerman said about the SPEC OPS comment really got me hot. Just unbelievable talk. He must be a liberal fck bastard. Only in America can he voice his opinion. In Afghanastan he'd be begging on his knees. Thats where all liberals deserve to be. In Afghanastan.
:barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

Don't get so pissed that you don't see the real picture. Let me give you some facts first before you start pissing on my site,AK-47.net.

For one AK-47.net has over 14,500+ members and along with GUNSNET our sister site. All together we have over 30,000+ members. Now then, we are going to have a few bad apples in the bunch. Everyone does, even here I am sure.

But, that is 30,000+ members that Mick & Duane will have a chance to show their stuff too. Don't piss on the AK either, this weapon has over 100 diferent hybrids (Norico's, Yugo's, Steyr's, Romanians, Galil's, Valmet's, Krinkov's, Maadi's, etc...), but is also was made in over 20 countries. Most dependable frontline weapon then any other out there and I like many other vet's know this for a fact. I myself not only own a M16 & AK47 both Title II weapons, but I also own 4 Striders...and none of them or in any collection. I use them all and carry 2 to 3 each and everyday.

The owner of my site, has a very large hard one for the Strider knives. He was the one who contacted both Mick & Duane and ask them to take a leap of faith and come on our site. A site that had a number of potential new Strider owners. In the past 11 months he has turned down 4 blade companies. Get the hint!

I have no problem with any of you coming on our site and setting any troll or a$$hole in his place. But keep this in mind, in the last week about 12 of my members have actually got in contact with a dealer and has either bought or ordered their Strider Knives. From the very few that have posted very positive remarks on the forum.

I just want to make it perfectly clear,we are trying to promote Strider on AK-47.net, any person on my site who steps out of line such as this asswipe Triggerman, is fair game! But lets control it when some of my other members want some very valid information about Striders and I am asking on a professional level, please.

Thank You,

BowHunt
GUNSNET Security Chief

:rolleyes:

As I said in the other board ... These knives and the AK do not belong together. We beat the crap out of our guns and when they wear out we buy new ones, and we do the same with our knives.

I have come to the conclusion that people need a $750 knife because if they drop their fragile AR in the mud, they need a backup weapon when their gun fails to feed properly :D

Yo, ANTEATER. When you stand you ground, you do not drop your AR in the Mud. It's only those who are armed with an AK-47 and a fried barrel and a POS $20 knife that end up face first in the mud.

You did make one valid point. You beat the crap out of your Ak's AT the range and then need to replace them yearly. Therefore they are a great throwaway piece, and at $99.99, quite CHEAP.

As for knife content: If you buy quality, you need only pay for it ONCE

Nothing wrong with an AK-47 BTW. They are great spray and pray weapons:p :p :p

Welcome aboard Bouhunt,
You seem to be a voice of reason on your forums. I have read some of your posts. I agree that it only takes one or two dubs to make a mess of things. As far as the AK/AR 15 debate. I have owned both and find both very good weapons. No argument there. It is funny, but I find people get as defensive about their gear as they do their women. No one wants a stranger telling them that their old lady is a dog. Likewise a mans gear seems a reflection of himself. His tastes and his values and that sort of thing.
Antares, I disagree with you though, I feel that the AK is one of the finer long arms developed in the last century, likewise I feel that the Strider knives are great hard use TOOLS. The point is that if I were to be dumped into the wilds with just one tool, It would be a good old Strider knife. That over any longarm. I feel that you miss the point that a knife is more than just a weapon. It tends to be an everyday tool to most all users first. Someday it may need to be used as a weapon, but first and foremost TOOL. As such, you need to be able to count on that tool to be there day in and day out. If that tool fails in the back yard, no big deal. If that same tool fails in the field when it is being used to save your bacon, YOUR SCREWED!!!
A tool that gets that much use, better be good. On that note I will pay the tall green for a fine blade, more even than I might pay for the rifle that is being carried with it. That is how I center my priorities. I use my knives more on a daily basis than I do my rifles. I like my weapons to be trusty also, it is just that the knife will end up being the tool that is used the most.

That is not a Strider forum.
They have no Strider affiliation.
As far as I know, Duane is not the moderator.
Why is it that I cant post there?

Boy, that is about the lowest class puke-fest I have seen in a long time.

Hopefully the owners will contact me so that I can ask them just exactly what the fck.

Mick.

It wouldn't surprise me if Duane wasn't the moderator over there and they stole his name. They aren't "straight shooters" over there; and the pun is intended.

The guy who runs the board is a complete SOB. He is a "fake SEAL" and has been busted openly for it. He claimed to have served with the SEALs Teams and to have been a combat vet.

When he was busted for it, he shut-up and disappeared for a while. He even changed his screen name. Now it's a taboo subject to discuss over there.

I would disassociate my company with that board at any and all costs and ASAP. I wouldn't support a man (and I use the term loosely) who lies about being a Seal. That's the lowest form of life on the planet in my opinion.

I've never met the Strider guys, but from what I gather about them they would choke the life out of that scum bag for having claimed to have been a SEAL.

Back