I think these people need your help

Just might....call ya that is.... you can borrow my Interarms mark X in 308 with an illuminated 2.8-10 Simmons Atech scope then, and I will plink with one of my AK clones.. I don't shoot garbage either I pick up after myself....Mac

Hey Triggerman, we can't be held responsible for the fact that your Family Tree looks like a telephone pole.....

BTW wolfman601 I am a Cpl.in the Marine Corps Reserve here in Maine, I can't count the number of pieces of gear we carry not made in the USA. And are we forgetting about Glock,HK,Berretta, how bout the M249 SAW made by Fabrique Nationale???

No wonder I don't post much anywheres! I see the same mentality here as I do elsewhere. People badmouthing one blade over another, as they do one firearm over another. Tell yall what, stick a person with a cheap buck-and-a-half steak knife and see how long it takes them to die. Now stick another person with your favorite knife, Gerber, Strider, Buck, et al. See how long it takes them to die. I'll bet, as long as you stuck them in the same place, the same way, the second person will die just as fast as the one who got stuck with the cheap knife. Same thing goes with someone getting shot in the head or heart (shot placement folks, remember???) with a .22LR or a 300 WinMag. Dead is dead. You can’t make a person deader with the best quality blade than you can with the second best quality blade. Or the third, fourth, et al. :rolleyes:

How about getting to the basics; Both firearms and knives are tools. Tools are used in the way they were designed. It's the operator of the tool that produces the quality of work. Get a person who knows how to fight with a blade, and he'll whoop butt on someone with a crowbar better than some mouthy idiot who talks the talk, but can't walk the walk with the best made blade.

Myself, if I have to fight, I'll use a knife if the fight is with-in 15 feet. Beyond that, I'll use a pistol. Further than 50 yards, rifle or pistol. It don't matter to me. Beyond 400 yards, rifle. Beyond 1000 yards, I'll walk away unless pursued. My first choice, leave the AO.

Okay STOP!
We worked out the situation.
Here she is?
Duane had agreed to moderate the forum. But had not had the time to do it. The forums are more my responsibility. I had no idea about the site.

It is certainly understandable that we/our customers, were a bit set off by the way things were being done there. An un-policed forum is a **** filled sandwich. No wonder things went wrong.

The forum will now be moderated by SK. No more issues.

Thanks for your support everyone.

Stop name calling.

Lets move forward.
Be kind
Be smart
Train.

Your enemy is.

Mick

Post Script: The AK is an excellent battle rifle. It has killed more people than small pox. Does it compare to the Stoner (AR) frame?
Maybe that will be my next rant.

RLTW

Funny how Stoner talk comes up alot right after the excellent arty on Stoners in VN from Small Arms Review.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Artillery Mech
Tell yall what, stick a person with a cheap buck-and-a-half steak knife and see how long it takes them to die. Now stick another person with your favorite knife, Gerber, Strider, Buck, et al. See how long it takes them to die.
This only serves to illustrate your complete ignorance on the subject.

You pretend to be some "operator" or authority on the subject of armed combat judging by your rather moving soliloquies. But upon examination of the above quoted abortion we learn you're just another "keyboard commando" yourself and in actuality have no clue.

Can you use your steak knife or Gerber to clear a jam on a mini-gun? There's a real soldier right here on this forum who has. Try that with your Gerber Mr. Super Warrior and see what happens. Take a Gerber MKII and drop it from chest height onto concrete and see what happens to it. I did back in 1988 while guarding nukes for Uncle Sam and I watched my Gerber's blade explode; it shattered.

Take your Guns and Ammo inspired commentary back to your troll-central board and impress your fellow trailer dwellers with stories of your time in the Teams. Your fearless leader (DTHOR or whatever name he hides behind now) is a fake SEAL and you goons seem to give him a pass on it. This shows your low character in my opinion.

Anyone who would call a board "home" that is run by a man who claims to be a SEAL when he isn't is almost as bad as the fake SEAL himself. Yes, I carry a grudge and with good reason. That puke didn't admit to his lies when busted, no, he ran and hid like a little bitch and probably to this very day still tries to pick-up high school girls using his fake SEAL stories.

In other words, take your troll ass and go pound sand poser.

Originally posted by rick 314
Funny how Stoner talk comes up alot right after the excellent arty on Stoners in VN from Small Arms Review.:rolleyes:
So now you want to take cheap shots at Mick? Yeah, Mick is a fake Marine like your fearless leader is a Navy SEAL.

Sorry man, but Mick has probably forgotten more about weapons than you will know. But alas, you can always ask DTHOR (owner and operator of AK-47.net) about this time in the SEAL Teams. I'm sure he can offer some great commentary on the Stoner systems.

Oh, and Mick said "Stoner (AR) frame" which clearly implies the M16. You did know that Eugene Stoner designed the original AR-15 didn't you? If not, just ask DTHOR... if you can find him. I'm sure he's written many articles about Eugene and his weapon system designs.

You probably think "AR" stands for "assault rifle" too. :rolleyes:

Vin, if that guy doesn't even know what AR stood for, then i think he is a hopeless P.O.S...because even though i have no links to the military at all, i at least know that it stands for Armalite, the company that made the AR15...

Originally posted by Vincent Kane

Can you use your steak knife or Gerber to clear a jam on a mini-gun? There's a real soldier right here on this forum who has.

1. I don't have a minigun. Never claimed to. If I did, I would have the proper tools to perform maintenance on it, not a knife. I wouldn't use a knife to open a pain can either!

2. Why don't you post a picture of YOUR minigun!

Kane, you really need a reality check!:rolleyes:

Artillery Mech,
Vincent Kane never said you mentioned about a mini-gun, i think you are over-reacting...he merely said "...A mini-gun...", and not "...YOUR mini-gun..."

Originally posted by Artillery Mech
1. I don't have a minigun. Never claimed to. If I did, I would have the proper tools to perform maintenance on it, not a knife. I wouldn't use a knife to open a pain can either!

2. Why don't you post a picture of YOUR minigun!

Kane, you really need a reality check!:rolleyes:
Try and focus, please. It's so difficult to have a conversation with a total inept idiot.

Did I say anything about owning a mini-gun? No, simpleton, I didn't. I said, "There's a real soldier right here on this forum who has."

HINT: I never implied the "soldier" was me. I don't call myself a "soldier" as I am a Marine.

Did you learn anything yet?

Also, since you've never seen a mini-gun or shot a mini-gun how would you know what is or isn't available to the operator in an aircraft where the mini-gun was being used? Oh, you're talking out of your "keyboard commando" arse again I see.

The mini-gun story is quite true and at one time we even had some pictures of the guy in his work environment posted right here for us all to enjoy.

Does your fearless leader have any pictures of his fellow SEAL team members? Funny how you skip right over this subject.

Originally posted by linjunpei
Artillery Mech,
Vincent Kane never said you mentioned about a mini-gun, i think you are over-reacting...he merely said "...A mini-gun...", and not "...YOUR mini-gun..."
You must forgive him, he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer. :)

Since he hasn't a leg to stand on regarding his comments and our subsequent rebuttals to them, he must resort to failed attempts at diversions and modest doses of stupidity to continue his "fight".

Vin,
quote: "You must forgive him, he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer." <-quite true...well, in any case, i hope you cool down and just try to ignore him, also, these phrases come to my mind, "Useless Discussions Never Lead to Useful Decisions" and "Be Prepared for Every Kind of Fool", both are from this book entitled "The Wisdom Of Baltasar Gracian", and i think these words are more then appropriate now...;)
so, anyway, my point is, not to waste your brain's resources and energy arguing with people who are not worth the effort...

Kane posts an example of what I meant. Minigun! Come on! Reality check! When’s the last time anyone used a minigun in the civilian world? Besides, I never mentioned anything about using a knife for a purpose that it never was intended. I posted about using a knife in defense of one’s self or to kill another person. Heck! Let’s toss in using it for dinner too! Have I used a knife on another person? Nope! I hope I never need to! Have I claimed to be an "operator" or a authority on edged combat? Nope! Never will either!

What is the intended design of a knife for? Cutting and stabbing. This is why it has a pointy end and a sharp edge. Kane, pull out your knife and look at it. See the pointy end? See the sharp edge? If it ain’t got it, maybe you broke it off in you minigun. :rolleyes: Dinner time! It’s cutting with the sharp edge. Defending time! Cutting with the sharp edge or stabbing. Man! This is a no brainer! Kane, what the heck are you doing dropping your knife? It’s your tool! I’d just as soon drop a knife as I would a firearm!

As for calling any board my home, I haven’t. I browse and lurk for the most part. I rarely sign onto any board unless something catches my eye and I feel I need to voice it. You’re full of assumptions as you are fallacies.

I do have a question for you. Why are you bringing this "DTHOR" and his claim up. Did he do this at this board? I haven’t noticed any posts to that effect made here. Are you doing this to stir things up? If so, why?

One last thing; I posted about stabbing or cutting with steak knife. You posted in a manner that seems to mean you don’t believe one could be killed by a steak knife. Okay keyboard commando, go cut your throat with a steak knife and see if I’m telling the truth. I’ll bet it’ll work! :p Make sure you use the sharp edge. ;) It's designed for cutting, you know. :cool:

Artillery Mech,

I know. I never mentioned about using a blade for anything other than what it is designed for. Simply put, cutting or stabbing. Where he made the leap from using a tool that was designed for stabbing and cutting to using it to repair machinery, I haven't the foggiest notion. I stated a person would die just as easy getting stabbed with a steak knife as getting stabbed with one of the top of the line quality knives. Kane decides this isn't true and makes a leap into repairing a minigun. I think he needs to check his operator's headspace and timing.

Vin,
quote: "You must forgive him, he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer." <-quite true...well, in any case, i hope you cool down and just try to ignore him, also, these phrases come to my mind, "Useless Discussions Never Lead to Useful Decisions" and "Be Prepared for Every Kind of Fool", both are from this book entitled "The Wisdom Of Baltasar Gracian", and i think these words are more then appropriate now...;)
so, anyway, my point is, not to waste your brain's resources and energy arguing with people who are not worth the effort...
You're right. :) Sometimes I let the kids get the best of me.

<ignore mode on>

Originally posted by Vincent Kane

Did you learn anything yet?

Yes I did. You make leaps into topics that have nothing to do with what one was posting about. I was posting about using a tool in a manner that it was designed for. How you went from using different quality knives for killing to repairing a minigun is a leap that only an idiot who talks the talk yet can't walk the walk makes. How about remaining on the topic about how well a blade cuts and kills, despite the minute different in quality.

Back