I think these people need your help

If you own a Strider than you already know you can trust your life to it and will be working to get another one. :cool:

If you don't own a Strider but want to find out more than ask respectfully and we will sound off or get in touch with a Rep to see these knives up close. ;)

If you don't own a Strider and you don't want to own one because it is expensive or looks funny or someone is not kissing your ass to sell you one then just f*cking leave! :mad:

If you own an AK - we don't need to hear too many details about it because this is not a board for AK owners to give testimonials about their third world weapons. :eek:

K-I-S-S

Vin and Art Mech,
Glad the misunderstanding has been settled...hope things go well from now...maybe we can start talking about stuff which we are really interested in...such as Striders...now that the dust has been lifted, and the misunderstanding cleared, maybe we should just let the dust settle back again and bury this unfortunate incident once and for all...

Originally posted by Melvin-Purvis
...I've tried to stay outta this, but you must be 'dumber than a doorknob' to come in here, listing your address as Pasadena, CA., and then stating that you've just bought a banned AKS/AKM...

You 'aren't' a LEO, so you've just admitted to commiting a Felony!

"What a freaking DORK!" :rolleyes:

Goodbye rick 314; you're right, your work is done here...now leave before you bleed on yourself anymore.

Mel
You shoulda listened to your first instinct and stayed outa it.
I didnt just buy a fscking AK and I am not a felon, read it again.
I install doorknobs they dont install me.

Hondo- if your the voice of Strider then I guess your another company that wont see my money no matter the product. I cant run my business that way or I`d be broke.

anyone else?

...that "your work here was done"...

So, I take it that now that what you're saying is that your word doesn't mean sh*t either? Yeah, I kinda figured that...

And back to your original post dicksmack, you stated that you could buy Strider's too, if you hadn't been busy buying AK's...well, correct me if I'm wrong here, but the last year that you could legally buy a AKS/AKM here in California was 1991...

So, unless you're talking about a Maadi, and even then your talking at least 3 years ago, then you've committed a felony, or you're a liar...or possibly your meaning of 'been busy' means you move at a slugs pace...

Either which way it is, you're still a 'Troll Phuck' in my book you little POS...

Mel

E-mail me and let's go shooting and when we are done, drink a few cold ones...............Ira

...If you're going to continue to use my picture, the one of me winning the SO 25 yd. dash, you could at least pay me some royalties. :eek:

Further, I had a friend, that had a friend, that had a relative, that knew someone, that had a friend, that had been in the military.

Does that qualify me for the 20% military discount? ;)

Mel

Originally posted by Vincent Kane:
As for DTHOR... He's still a puke and his board is tainted by his dishonor. I wouldn't post over there if you paid me, nor would I financially support his pathetic punk arse. There are too many good boards out there with honorable Sysops like this one, AR15.com, Full-Auto.com, HKPRO and the like. AK-47.net makes me sick every time I think about DTHOR and his dishonorable actions. I know that's none of your business. But for anyone else posting over there, I would seriously weigh his pathetic actions and claims before I supported a disgusting puke like him or his board.

Yeah, I'll never post over there.... I remember when he was busted out on that. A true scum bag.

Make a post over there inquiring about it and see how fast it gets deleted & your IP gets banned.... hmmm, cover-up?

Originally posted by Mick Strider:
http://www.cavalryarms.com/5j77814.jpg

Thought I should bring this over from another thread.

I still laugh my a$$ off everytime I see that! LOL!

killerkain

Originally posted by Melvin-Purvis

And back to your original post dicksmack, you stated that you could buy Strider's too, if you hadn't been busy buying AK's...well, correct me if I'm wrong here, but the last year that you could legally buy a AKS/AKM here in California was 1991...

So, unless you're talking about a Maadi, and even then your talking at least 3 years ago, then you've committed a felony, or you're a liar...or possibly your meaning of 'been busy' means you move at a slugs pace...
Mel [/B]

Melvin-
Here is my quote on the matter.
"I could afford a nice custom knife like Strider or others but I have been busy buying things that become extinct in California.........incl an AK47"
See the abreviation 'incl'? It is short for including. I shortened it thinking that you would understand, my mistake.

To explain things a bit clearer, the date you refer to is just one of many things on the hit list here. every year we get threatened to have another toy become extinct. So when I say I`ve been busy buying things, I am telling the truth, the next item on the hit list is shoulder fired .50`s. still can own a semi M2 but not a barret. Sorta silly aint it.
last year it was series 60 and 70 1911`s and so on.........
See? The struggle continues here. I understand it`s hard to keep track of the "dicksmacks" new and improved laws, so I dont begrudge the hostility, doesn`t bother me one bit.

I dont think that is the issue at all, I think you just dont like me. So find another item to pick on and I`ll try to illuminate the subject in a light that is not so harsh to your eyes.

Your lead into the post is 'my work here is done'.
I was told someone got a little tiffy and invited to take a look. I hope it doesn`t offend you. You can believe my word is shyte if it pleases you, I don`t forsee us doing business together so it really doesn`t matter in the very least, now does it?

and the US Military, Federal, State, County, City and Town LE ONLY buy and use AMERICAN MADE equipment.

??????
sorry, but that is bull$hit

just to name few used by "US Military, Federal, State, County, City and Town LE":
- FN Minimi aka M249 (Belgium)
- H&K MP5 and its variants (Germany)
- Benelli M1 Tactical shotgun (Italy)
- Beretta 92FS (Italy)
- Glock 20 and 31 (Austria)
- M3 Carl Gustaf Rifle (Sweden)
- M136 AT4 (Sweden)
- AN/MPQ-64 SENTINEL (US, Italy, UK)
- M30 GMLRS rocket for MLRS (US, UK, Italy, France, Germany)
- AV-8 Harrier (UK concept, USMC version using British engines)
- T-45 Goshawk (completely British jet)

and dozens of other weapons, weapon and com systems and technologies that are widely used by both US military and other authorities and which I can't remember atm.

you failed to mention an AK. And you forgot to mention Sig:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :p

But, I stand by my comment, AK's SUCK................wolf:p

WOW what a comedy run....Raven .25 kill... yeah maybe if you were shot in the eye... shot placement indeed. Is the guy standing on top of you?? .25 cal @ the barrel 60 lbs.psi and short barrel, not very accurate. Ouch yes... Dead maybe. Who can say unless they are the one shot; and if they are dead they tell no tales. lol. AK47? firearm, tool, useful? yes, dependable? well it is carried by more armed forces then any other rifle on the planet... Who knows. Will I ever use one, sure if it is what will get the job done. Where is it made? America, Italy, France, Belgium, Austria... Who cares. Point is use the tool you have or find a new one, but get the DAMN job done; period. As far as STRIDERS go well I own a few of them and like them quite a bit, are they for everyone? NO; but that said anyone who buys one will find a use for it somewhere, somehow, and somewhen. Course this just my opinion. Funny as it may sound I can see both sides of the same arguement. WOW what a comedy run... Mick that was just a reference for your photo spot. You man are just wrong.... ROTFLMAO.

Ryan, Thought you said you posted some shots on here besides the one here where are they? Also check out my sites.

http://www.fotoasylum.com
http://www.fotograffix.com

That was fun...
Well peace out cant wait till next week: When someone will say...

Brandon McKinley, I don't know who mentioned the Raven .25 bit, but yes it can kill. I know an old man, who was not so old when some guy where my friend was attending a BBQ entered into a fight. My friend was first stabbed in the chest very near his heart with a BBQ fork, but that upset my friend more than you can imagine. The guy that stabbed my friend then unfortunately produced some type of .25 caliber pistol, which was promptly taken away by my friend, stillwith the fork stuck in him, who then shot the guy with his own gun, and for which he went away for quite some time. I guess self defence was not all there was to it.

I gotta admitt this is not the type of weapon I would ever choose to purchase though... You can see what some of the failures are just from this example, but I guess the .25 is better than a BBQ fork ;-)Mac

.22 - .50 it's all about shot placement!

Plenty of ppl have been killed by the "Sat. Night Special" anyone who thinks otherwise is fooling himself. I have at times, when total concealment is needed, carried a Beretta .25 with glacier saftey slugs. If you don't think it would ruin your day, something is wrong with ya.

It is "Glasser" not "Glacier" and guns kill people, irrespective of the caliber as do knives, irrespective of the quality.

But that is the key word, QUALITY. When I made my comment about buying American, it was in specific reference to the "AK".

Maybe you could "enlighten" me as to what SWAT, SERT, SRT or whatever you choose to use as the descriptor, that when deciding on a .223 have hnads down voted for, and equipped themselves with an "AK"?.

The Stoner still reins supreme, and STRIDER makes one hell of a knife. It all comes down to QUALITY.............peace
Ira;)

Originally posted by wolfmann601
It is "Glasser" not "Glacier" and guns kill people, irrespective of the caliber as do knives, irrespective of the quality.

Man, I'm glad I have you to tell me about my bad penmanship and spelling! Thank you very much! But I must now point out yours! It's "GLASER" not "Glasser" if it weren't for people like you I would feel so inadequate!

Originally posted by wolfmann601
Maybe you could "enlighten" me as to what SWAT, SERT, SRT or whatever you choose to use as the descriptor, that when deciding on a .223 have hnads down voted for, and equipped themselves with an "AK"?.

Since we are on the Spelling subject might I add it's "hands" not "hnads". The .223 has been known for over penetration. It's probably not the best suited weapon for the job in most cases. But as I'm sure you'll point out, I'm not qualified to make that call. It is, nonetheless a fact.
I didn't come here to knock any particular item. The Stoner variants are fine weapons as is the AK variants. I happen to like my Benchmades, Gerbers and Spyerco's and my Colt AR, and Poly AK. But NONE of them are suited for every application.

"When I made my comment about buying American, it was in specific reference to the "AK"."

I'm not sure what you mean by that, but just because it's made in America doesn't mean it's the BEST. Don't get me wrong, I'm as much or more of a Patriot as anyone else! I drive American, '87 Blazer been pretty good, and a 2k Impala that has had nothing but problems. You remind me of some religious fanatic. You will go to Hell if you don't believe in Allah (read-you will die a terrible death if you don't use a Stoner).

Again the comedy of it all... Mac_Muz From your discription your friend was STANDING OVER his victim. As to .25 cal GLASER or whatever round type you choose, great; does it get the job done? As to the reference of the "Saturday Night Special". The word "Special" should be very eye opening here... as it refers to a caliber. Also plenty of the people killed or maimed by the SNS could not careless what it was. That said I will let it go. Does what you carry get the job done? Will you use something else in a pinch? It is what it is; we buy high quality when we can and use whatever is on hand to get the job done. If it is your 'Stoner' and you coming home at the end of the day great... Or you and your 'AK' fab... But if you come home with a splintered baseball bat over your shoulder, you still came home Quality, Caliber, Brand... Only in this country do we have this kind of arguement. WOW The comedy of it all...

http://www.fotoasylum.com
http://www.fotograffix.com

And tune in next week when someone will say...

Brandon my friend was standing face to face with the guy that stabbed him. My friend had a BBQ fork stuck in his chest. The other guy saw that the fork was not going to stop my friend, and so pulled a .25 caliber pistol of some sort. My friend took that unknown brand pistol, and shot the same guy that produced it...

I don't think you read my post well, or you tossed in a bunch of posts that I did not write into your reply. I really can't make much if any sence to what you just wrote.....I made no comments on SNS, or a whole lot more you have written.....Mac

Back