I tried to beat one up all weekend.....FAILED!

I took my first Busse, a BWM LE to a "hairleg" party. A weekend of manliness and debauchery on the beach. 1,000's of rounds of ammo were expended at all hours, anywhere and everywhere, gallons of storebought and homemade alcohol consumed, 2 cows gave their lives to feed us. We used 4 100ft trees the first night!!!! I let everyone whack with it. Trees, branches, folding chairs, pallets(nails and all), random bits of wood, 2 fingers, one car, a belt off of a resisting partier, rock and sand filled logs on the beach, etc....

So recovering with pedialite and gatorades watching the Blackhawks victory I took a minute to look at the knife. It was marked up, doesn't shave hairs with the entire blade anymore, and it generally looked pretty beat up. No real nick in the blade. I used a little dab of homemade "cleaner" and it's back to NIB condition. 4 swipes on a warthog and it's shaving.

What do I have to do to make it look used????:rolleyes:

Everyone loved it, a few said jimping on the back and belly of the handle and it would be better. I agree, maybe it'll get some customizing in the future:)

Before:
IMGP0275.jpg

IMGP0276.jpg

After:
IMGP0277.jpg

IMGP0278.jpg

That my friend is a monumental failure, send it over here and I'll get 'er beat up for you.

Umm,,,,thats bs!

Your last two pics look better than the ones I have mint from factory with all that nasty grease on em...;):D

I think you got one of them rare crazy pieces that folks rave about!:p;):D

Last edited:
If you want it beat up, mail it to me. I've got a tree that needs uprooting, and then we can get into an argument about lateral strength :D

Homemade cleaner huh? In a mason jar? Cows? Ammo? Alcohol?

Sounds like a hell of a weekend.:thumbup:

Sounds like you had a great time, but i'd like to have some of your secret cleaner :eek: there next to your Bwmle to clean mine up. :thumbup::D

If you want it beat up, mail it to me. I've got a tree that needs uprooting, and then we can get into an argument about lateral strength :D

Yeah he could do that and get it back in 2 pieces. :eek: :D

Or he could send it to me and I will put some scratches on it for him... :thumbup:

Sounds like fun..... it's been a while since I've been to a party like that.... too long.:cool:

Back