I Want to Believe The truth is Out There Giveaway

I'm in. I'm pretty sure there's a truth somewhere.

On a positive note, ET was filmed 2 blocks from a house I lived in...

Okay, gang! Let's wrap this up.

arz2no7.gif

Thank you all for your funny comments and entries.
It's getting harder every year to fool you guys, so I just hope my story is amusing, at least. It occured to me that if I hosted a GAW on April 1st, no one would believe it's real. :p

It is real, except for the fact that I ordered two Woodswalkers, one for me, and one for the winner to receive a brand new one. :):thumbsup:

I wrote each of the entries down on scraps of paper and arranged them in a crop circle, and let the knife choose.

sRrYmp7.jpg

And the winner is...
splRQsk.jpg

Congratulations, Old Engineer Old Engineer ! I'll send a message for your mailing info.

arz2no7.gif

It's getting harder every year to fool you guys, so I just hope my story is amusing, at least. It occured to me that if I hosted a GAW on April 1st, no one would believe it's real. :p

It is real, except for the fact that I ordered two Woodswalkers, one for me, and one for the winner to receive a brand new one. :):thumbsup:

I wrote each of the entries down on scraps of paper and arranged them in a crop circle, and let the knife choose.

sRrYmp7.jpg

And the winner is...
splRQsk.jpg

Congratulations, Old Engineer Old Engineer ! I'll send a message for your mailing info.
Cool GAW, Rachel! It didn't...suck! :D
BadBloodScreenshot.jpg
Congrats, Old Engineer!:thumbsup:

R8shell, I watched this with interest.
Harry Congrats my friend, R8shell- a entertaining Giveaway for sure, and it's time the truth be told...

My Grand Dad sent us a gift pack of my family's interplanetary favourites as well as a shot of him, He is looking good for 876 years..
IQfE1nO.jpg

arz2no7.gif

sRrYmp7.jpg

And the winner is...
splRQsk.jpg

IMG_3624.JPG

*edit

Took too long of a shower apparently, lol.

Hang on, folks! There's been a glitch in the matrix. Gonna have to give the knife another spin.
d0Wn4sk.gif

The new winner chosen is...

JohnDF JohnDF !

Congratulations, John! Be sure to ask for extra helpings of mashed potatoes. ;)

PiohUnrm.jpg

Thank you r8shell r8shell .
I think a small little fixed blade knife is super handy around the house, as well as around the camp. I look forward to any "close encounters" I may have while carrying it. I just hope I represent humanity in a positive light and with as much generosity as you have shown here. If they prove to be hostile and want to do harm, I'll remember the words... Claatu Verata N... Necktie. Nectar. Nickel. Noodle. Hmmm... definitely an "N" word. Don't worry, I'll remember!!!

sRrYmp7.jpg

And the winner is...
splRQsk.jpg

This is the coolest way to win EVER!! :D Very nicely done Rachel - 1st class :thumbsup:
... and she has the dolls :rolleyes: :D

Very :cool:

Ray

Thank you r8shell r8shell .
I think a small little fixed blade knife is super handy around the house, as well as around the camp. I look forward to any "close encounters" I may have while carrying it. I just hope I represent humanity in a positive light and with as much generosity as you have shown here. If they prove to be hostile and want to do harm, I'll remember the words... Claatu Verata N... Necktie. Nectar. Nickel. Noodle. Hmmm... definitely an "N" word. Don't worry, I'll remember!!!
Congrats John .

Harry

Back