I Want to Believe The truth is Out There Giveaway

Congratulations John! How appropriate for you to be the winner of a sci fi/extra-terrestrial/spaceship GAW!!! Great April 1st idea Rachel. Most excellent and well done. Thank you.

Fixed up the missing image of Poppa R8shell in my last post :thumbsup:

he doesnt carry a pocket knife though- thinks they are primitive........
K1HWWXd.jpg

Sorry I haven't updated this thread since receiving the knife from Rachel. It's been a little crazy around here lately and I'm just now sorting it all out. Anyways, I got the knife in the mail and couldn't wait to open it, take some pictures, and share my thought with all of you. When I opened the package the knife was sealed in an envelope with stickers. I whipped out the trusty Case Peanut that I've been carrying this month, and without a second thought I cut through the seals...

Well... That's when things get kind of hard to remember. I do remember feeling kind of dizzy and sick to my stomach, and that's when I think I blacked-out. I do remember waking up for a bit and fumbling around for something, don't know what I was looking for, it's all kind of hazy and I don't remember a whole lot. When I woke up I was laying in bed, not sure how I got there though. Later, when checking my phone to see if I took any knife pictures, I ran across this photo that I don't remember taking. It has me a little freaked out!!!

I'll update you all further when I stop shaking...

Seriously though, a BIG thank you to Rachel for this generous GAW knife. It certainly is a cool little knife. The sheath rides perfectly in the back pocket and the size is going to be so handy when out fishing or when prepping food and whittling hot dog sticks around camp. It seems to be really well made and I just can't wait to start using it. Thanks again r8shell r8shell :thumbsup: :cool: :thumbsup:

Sorry I haven't updated this thread since receiving the knife from Rachel. It's been a little crazy around here lately and I'm just now sorting it all out. Anyways, I got the knife in the mail and couldn't wait to open it, take some pictures, and share my thought with all of you. When I opened the package the knife was sealed in an envelope with stickers. I whipped out the trusty Case Peanut that I've been carrying this month, and without a second thought I cut through the seals...

Well... That's when things get kind of hard to remember. I do remember feeling kind of dizzy and sick to my stomach, and that's when I think I blacked-out. I do remember waking up for a bit and fumbling around for something, don't know what I was looking for, it's all kind of hazy and I don't remember a whole lot. When I woke up I was laying in bed, not sure how I got there though. Later, when checking my phone to see if I took any knife pictures, I ran across this photo that I don't remember taking. It has me a little freaked out!!!

I'll update you all further when I stop shaking...
I'm glad it got there safe and sound, with no abductions along the way. That's a pretty spooky picture!
One final note...
Rachel also included (as a bonus) these alien protective seals. I'm going to have fun with these for sure.

It's a good thing I sent along extra safety stickers. Look what happened when you cut through the ones sealing the package. :eek:

:D Enjoy!

Update:
I use the heck out of this little knife. It serves as my paring knife and my own personal steak knife (kids are jealous). :)
I'm glad you're getting some use out of it. :cool: It looks like it cuts through brisket like butter...like mashed potatoes...like an alien autopsy... :D:thumbsup:

Sorry I missed this one, I always wanted an AG Russell Woodswalker with the back pocket sheath. I always carry a back pocket fixed blade, usually a neck knife of sorts.

All that aside, great GAW r8shell, one of the most creative ones in awhile. Even though I missed it and couldn’t participate I enjoyed the replies and your commentary.

Congrats to the winner, that was an entertaining read r8ch. Thanks for the generosity and for all you contribute to the community, you’re a major part of BFC and I’m grateful to be able to consider you a friend. :)

Back