Photos I want to return a defective Bark River Bravo 1.25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro, you go from 0 to 100 reeeeal quick! Relax, it's just a knife. If you don't like it or aren't satisfied, simply return it. Then maybe ask what people would suggest for a replacement. I'd go with something from Carothers Performance Knives personally.
Hi,
I actually did do all those things and was very nice about it to the correspondent at DLT, I will work with them and see how this goes. I have a low-tolerance for disrespect, I neither bad mouthed DLT or BR but I did the other people on this forum because of how uncalled for their disrespect was.

The mob mentality here is truly astounding, the people here have no self-respect.

Craytab, I am only bothering responding to your drivel because of your entitled, conceited tone with no respect intended. You did accuse me of being a cheat by even doubting my integrity.

Who the fuck do you think you are to tell me I can't tell you off just because you have been posting on a forum longer than me? Fuck off, cunt. Are you that pathetic and mediocre that you think your years of usage on an internet forum entitles you to some kind of status here or in the real world? I can tell based on how personally you have taken me telling you off that you have been spending so much time on the forum that the respect you have been accustomed to has warped your ego and sense of entitlement. And that goes for the rest of you sycophantic forum warriors.

I find it FUCKING (go on report me, like a real man) ridiculous how you actually think people on a forum are held accountable (without knowing the meaning of the word) for the information they post on a public forum. What are you going to downvote them or something? The only form of consequence that can be meted out is banning the account, which honestly to any normal person is not even a consequence at all. I think what you people mean is that your reputations are at stake, because "we are held accountable" is a completely false and self-indulgent statement.

The next point is about your petty argument that content creators are un-credible sources..... It isn't going well for me that is true. Thanks, I actually see that for myself now and I will be using both the forums and YouTube reviews for information. There is some information on youtube that is credible such as Cedric's rope cut experiments, that isn't on any forum. Furthermore, while it seems YouTube isn't a good place for information, forums are full of misleading, biased and false information just like YouTube because as I said and have no success trying to get through into your thick skulls: There is no accountability on a forum because this is the internet.

Craytab, to you in particular for being a pompous cunt: Take your advice and shove it up your asshole (actually your head, because that's worth less).

Folks can disagree, fight or argue all day long, but please at least be respectful and do watch the language.

And just to set the record straight, the edge retention test by Cedric's is definitely no where near perfect, in fact, I think he too would agree it's just data point from a single source and there's a lot of variables involved. Even if you try to mimic his testing environment to the best of your ability, there are just too much variables involved that may not yield similar result or render the test inconclusive.

If you are interested, I would suggest to read up on Larrin's work, which he posted on his website and this forum.

Folks can disagree, fight or argue all day long, but please at least be respectful and do watch the language.

And just to set the record straight, the edge retention test by Cedric's is definitely no where near perfect, in fact, I think he too would agree it's just data point from a single source and there's a lot of variables involved. Even if you try to mimic his testing environment to the best of your ability, there are just too much variables involved that may not yield similar result or render the test inconclusive.

If you are interested, I would suggest to read up on Larrin's work, which he posted on his website and this forum.
Do you have a better suggestion to verify the nature of a steel without laboratory equipment?

So many lessons to be learned here for new members-

1. READ THE RULES. FOLLOW THE RULES. You'll get along much better here if you do both of those things.

2. The members here frown on people publicly criticizing dealers or manufacturers before giving them a chance to make it right.

3. Don't be so sensitive. Don't assume that you are being personally attacked. The members here are mostly adults, they will speak as adults, and speak to you as an adult. Don't expect anyone to be overly sensitive to your "feelings".

Craytab, I am only bothering responding to your drivel because of your entitled, conceited tone with no respect intended. You did accuse me of being a cheat by even doubting my integrity.

Who the fuck do you think you are to tell me I can't tell you off just because you have been posting on a forum longer than me? Fuck off, cunt. Are you that pathetic and mediocre that you think your years of usage on an internet forum entitles you to some kind of status here or in the real world? I can tell based on how personally you have taken me telling you off that you have been spending so much time on the forum that the respect you have been accustomed to has warped your ego and sense of entitlement. And that goes for the rest of you sycophantic forum warriors.

I find it FUCKING (go on report me, like a real man) ridiculous how you actually think people on a forum are held accountable (without knowing the meaning of the word) for the information they post on a public forum. What are you going to downvote them or something? The only form of consequence that can be meted out is banning the account, which honestly to any normal person is not even a consequence at all. I think what you people mean is that your reputations are at stake, because "we are held accountable" is a completely false and self-indulgent statement.

The next point is about your petty argument that content creators are un-credible sources..... It isn't going well for me that is true. Thanks, I actually see that for myself now and I will be using both the forums and YouTube reviews for information. There is some information on youtube that is credible such as Cedric's rope cut experiments, that isn't on any forum. Furthermore, while it seems YouTube isn't a good place for information, forums are full of misleading, biased and false information just like YouTube because as I said and have no success trying to get through into your thick skulls: There is no accountability on a forum because this is the internet.

Craytab, to you in particular for being a pompous cunt: Take your advice and shove it up your asshole (actually your head, because that's worth less).
Thanks for giving ;)... goodbye.
In before the ban hammer drops
You made it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back