I want to see Koyote longknives

Good that you're getting a chance to see all of them! I'll be answering the email shortly- just trying to get my head around finishing up a few orders and look at how I want to handle yours :)

Aint no Rush Christof, Like I said It'll be the First week In July befor I place the order anyway, Yep i like these Big Blade's, I just found your Forum, Sometime's It take's me awhile to find different section's on Bladeforum's, You sure do some nice Work, I've been looking over everything In your Forum, And I'm stll looking like a "Kid In The Candy Store !

Christof this Long Knife from your Site Is Unreal, It has to be shown here !

t7y547.jpg

Last edited:
Aint no Rush Christof, Like I said It'll be the First week In July befor I place the order anyway, Yep i like these Big Blade's, I just found your Forum, Sometime's It take's me awhile to find different section's on Bladeforum's, You sure do some nice Work, I've been looking over everything In your Forum, And I'm stll looking like a "Kid In The Candy Store !

Christof this Long Knife from your Site Is Unreal, It has to be shown here !

Gah! That knife haunts me! It's one of the first sheaths that I did a "good" job on.... But just look at how uneven those stitches are! :eek: Argh! And you can see that the edges aren't even burnished!

Anywho, I'm glad you're enjoying yourself on our website and forum. :D

Hey Sierra "Aint nothen wrong with that Sheath ! The Sheath design Is Great and the stitching "Aint that Bad" But look where your at now with your stitching, Your right there with the Best of them "With Hand Sewn Work's of Art" ! You do some Very Nice Work,

Good that you're getting a chance to see all of them! I'll be answering the email shortly- just trying to get my head around finishing up a few orders and look at how I want to handle yours :)

Hey Christof, I see what you mean on the different style's of the Big/Long Knive's you make, Your Work Is Unreal, And I like this Blade/Knife design & style ! Is this Big Mike's Chopper ? And what are the Spec.'s on this Beauty ! ? This Is really my Style of Knife, With a 9" or 10" Blade It would have my name on It !

v4uwqq.jpg

And this one you made for BarberFobic1992 Is Awesome ! Woo-Wee ! Beautiful Knife BarberFobic and Thank's for sharing the picture's,

3160nbk.jpg

And this one you made for MonkeyButt, What are the Spec.'s on this Knife ? I like this style "Big Time" It would look great with Osage Orange scale's and a 9" Blade, Oh Ya ! I can see It, I can feel It In my hand ! Real Nice Knife MonkeyButt, And you did a Beautiful job on this one Christof,

30rp8ir.jpg

Last edited:
Back