• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

I will draw your 2D blank profile in PDF and DXF for $5.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have a profile you would like cut with CNC equipment I will convert your full size sketch to digital file. If you have the CNC shop convert them they typically will charge much more than $5.00. More like $30.00 - $50.00.

What you will get. A 1:1 PDF file, and a .DXF file. The .dxf is the file you would send to the CNC shop to cut your blanks. The .pdf is included for your personal use as a template if you choose to cut the blank on your own.

Sketch must be full size and have a known reference measurement on the sheet. What happens is I will use the reference measurement to set the scale then draw over the full size sketch to produce the digital image. The reference measurement should be a 1" long straight line drawn on the page with the sketch.

Edits are available for an additional fee. You would submit a scan of the 1:1 PDF with hand drawn changes and I will quote you the cost to make the edits.

See examples of my CAD work at www.belnapcustomknives.com

If you are interested contact me at www.belnapcustomknives.com via the Contact page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back