I Won $100 in a Poker Game. What Should I Get?

Out of the ones you originally selected for consideration, I'd get the Griptilian all the way. Everyone has to have one. Past that, Spyderco Paramilitary 2

Well then maybe a good investment of this 100$ would be a Spyderco sharp maker.
You already seem to have a decent handful of good knives, and they will eventually get dull.
I've heard nothing but good things about the sharp maker and have been thinking about maybe getting one.
I am getting mine soon, and I will admit that although it is below 100$, I did have to spend over 100$ for a completed set that can do everything. Take that with as much fo a grain of salt as you want.

Unless you already have one, throw in $350 and get a Sebenza. It will save you time and money.

the police 4 lightweight is a nice big knife around that price range, its a pretty nice edc

Thats a great suggestion!

Here’s a photo of the other side of that Katsu. I just finished anodizing the clip purple to give the knife abit of colour. I don’t think there is any other Ti framelock of this quality I have seen for 100$

Muvpjep.jpg

Actually there might be some Kizers in the 100$ price range that are Ti framelocks.

That is truly a steal deal! I think I saw this on Amazon once but didn't buy it because I didn't know about the fit and finish, or the legitimacy of the company.

It feels like I suggest this all the time but buy a Spyderco Stretch man! The PM2 is always a great place to start as well. And if you are debating between the two you can get the straight spine Ivory which i have literally drawn before and magically one day it existed! The stretch blade may not be the series thing out there but if you use your knives this is one of the most proven knives I have. Along with my Crooked River! I have cut everything from wood to skinning Wild Boars with both.

pSRj2tI.jpg

Drug them put to take an picture for you buddy boy. As you can probably tell they have all been used and used hard. Threw another contender in there for you. 2nd one is the PM2 s35vn. 3rd one is the straight spine off spring like hybrid I was telling you about. Two generations of Stretches. And on the right is the Cold Steel Ultimate Hunter that I strongly suggest around the $100 mark.

Considering this thread is from two years ago it's a good possibility that the OP already bought something with that money.

Back