I'

I recently bought a Khukuri House Khuk. Don't think the metal is anywhere as good as HI's. In fact the distributer I and spoke about HI. He admitted that HI was the "rolls royce" of Khuks and that his knives are not as good (metal wise) as HI.

Pretty high praise when your competitors admire you. Speaks volumes for HI's quality.

But I think the design on this knife is fantastic. I can't wait to put it through some test. Think HI will build something with this design? More modern yet keeping it "old style".

Bahadur.jpg

nice knife.

munk

edit- I'm glad you said something about the title..I was thinking..hmmm, a one foot group at 1000 yards?

Kinda,

but much bigger. It's about a 16 inch knife.

Look at the size of it compared to the K-Bar in the back ground.

50 Freak said:
I recently bought a Khukuri House Khuk. Don't think the metal is anywhere as good as HI's. In fact the distributer I and spoke about HI. He admitted that HI was the "rolls royce" of Khuks and that his knives are not as good (metal wise) as HI.

Pretty high praise when your competitors admire you. Speaks volumes for HI's quality.

But I think the design on this knife is fantastic. I can't wait to put it through some test. Think HI will build something with this design? More modern yet keeping it "old style".

Bahadur.jpg

I HAD to get one of those too...
Great knife...
Did you read my review of it in THIS thread?

Back