ICCE Fort Worth, TX March 29-30,2019- What are you bringing

Jason Fry

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
I haven't seen an ICCE "whatcha bringin" thread yet. Post up those beauties headed for Ft. Worth.

Reactions: BBW
I'll have this one there, plus another piece with Texas historical materials.
https://bladeforums.com/threads/texas-heritage-hunter-and-fif-damascus.1610692/#post-18397796
Jason-Fry-Damascus-WW2-Metal-Bodark-Fence-Posts-Wrought-Iron-HI_RES-e1538444439299.jpg

I know I’m not the only one who will be there...

Reactions: BBW
Hi Jason -- I agree! Thanks for starting this thread. :thumbsup:

Susan and I have made our plans and are staying over an extra day on Sunday to take in some of the attractions at the Fort Worth 'Stockyards'. We've never been there. It appears to be a VERY fun and historical place!

xlarge.jpg

The list of makers and attendees is TERRIFIC:

orig.jpg

I KNOW I will be showing you a BOATLOAD of great knives from the prominent makers soon afterwards. ;)

In the meantime: Who's going, whatcha bringing?

After all the fancy stuff, here’s a trio of stainless stock removal EDC’s. The burlap laminate is from bags used for cutting tests on the Forged in Fire set, obtained with permission while I was there shooting. The others are gidgee and G10. That’s a standard 2x6 for size reference.

Attachments

• 343801F4-2555-4BD5-BA69-48EF9A26B299.jpeg
    343801F4-2555-4BD5-BA69-48EF9A26B299.jpeg
    225.4 KB · Views: 30
Jason, thanks for this post.
I hope this show is excellent for all of you. I hope to have positive feedback and to be able to participate next year. I recommend all of you.... post many photos! the location is great!

Headed out today. Found out I'm in a square with JW Randall and Shayne Carter, both MS and FIF champions... I'm the teenager at the adults' table, lol.

AF874CBD-44A0-46F7-8043-B751D3983368.jpeg Good day, sold the 3 EDC and the gidgee hunter. Most folks seem to be selling better than the average show.

I got a group shot of five of us from Forged in Fire: Shayne, JW, Deke, me, and Neil.

JW won a couple of awards, and Shayne passed his MS exam. Congrats!

Last edited:
I had a great show, sold 7 of the 10 I brought. Had Coop shoot the Texas history knife with the Indian fight wood, can't wait to see how that turned out.

Overall crowds were very good, much better than they had been in KC. They announced that the show is "coming back next year" but no firm date yet. I'm sure Coop will be along fairly soon with a bunch of excellent knife pics. Although this show didn't get much participation on this forum, you can see by the exhibitor list that it had some major players.

Back