Idea Push, Basic Kukri

For me, this blade would HAVE to be Infi. That's part of what makes it special. I'm a huge fan of sr101, but for this Infi is in another league.

Could someone confirm the consensus of the request for the size of the Basic Zilla? Is it KZ2 blade sized, or is it a slightly smaller blade? I'd like one of each personally. A medium sized kukri with res c that is compact enough to always carry and perform smaller knife tasks but still has that Infi kukri chopping power would be a big win.

For me, this blade would HAVE to be Infi. That's part of what makes it special. I'm a huge fan of sr101, but for this Infi is in another league.

Could someone confirm the consensus of the request for the size of the Basic Zilla? Is it KZ2 blade sized, or is it a slightly smaller blade? I'd like one of each personally. A medium sized kukri with res c that is compact enough to always carry and perform smaller knife tasks but still has that Infi kukri chopping power would be a big win.

I want one that is not too heavy. The user HI khuks I have are well under 30 oz (closer to 20 than 30). I agree that a a khuk sized no bigger than needed to get the job done would be a big win. Too heavy and it becomes a show piece.

I want one that is not too heavy. The user HI khuks I have are well under 30 oz (closer to 20 than 30). I agree that a a khuk sized no bigger than needed to get the job done would be a big win. Too heavy and it becomes a show piece.

I'm on board with that idea a lighter more usable Kuk closer to 20 oz

I'm kinda hoping now that we have the huck and kz blade design we can get a sweet RES-C version.

next week. take a huck blade and put it in a bolo/basic 13 handle.

Back