Identifcation Help Please

I recently purchased these 2 knives at auction. I have looked on the internet for well over an hour, as well as my wife, trying to find some information about these 2 knives.

The Blue Knife is a 3 Blade Kentucky Rifle(1* side of big blade) that has Louisville Kentucky (on the reverse side 2* of Big Blade.) It also has a Circle on the Small Blade with B.S.C 12 China on it. It has a Blue Perilous handle with 3 Rivets holding it together and a Rifle Logo. Nothing on the reverse side of the handle except the Rivets also.

The Orange Knife is a 2 Blade Whitetail Cutlery USA "The Tail" Thysse N Krupp Pakistan Knife. It has an Orange Bone handle with 3 golden rivets holding it together. That's about all I know on the Orange Knife.

I seen a post from 2009 on BladeForums earlier and it was talking about Premier, Collectors, Etching, Engraving, and some other stuff on the Blue Knife in particular. The Premier 1-25 was said to be $2,995.99 on the Topic Post from a Knife Collection Price Guide.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated to the farthest extent considering these 2 knives have me completely stumped.

Sorry I went into deep detail with the knives, but I figured better just do it now instead of replying a lot and making this a Topic with 1,000 posts. I will reply within the hour if commented on.

Thanks for you time and patience.

It would appear from your description that neither of your knives have anything to do with collectible Schrade knives. Images are always helpful, of course.

just wondering when you looked on your wife were there any other knives?

also this forum is about knives made by Schrade prior to 2004 not knives made in china.

Back