If it's any consolation...

...I thought your damascus & wood entry was the definite best buy, Barnaby! Very ambitious piece, and I commend you for offering it!

------------------
AKTI Member #A000832

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes, the bear eats you."

Dear Brian,

Thank you so very much for your comments. Anonymous sources had us only 2 votes shy of winning that one! To bad close doesn't count, right?

Considering the company we were in, I'm very pleased with the outcome and hope the exposure raised overall awareness of our line to the public and dealers. As you know, Patrick and I had our hands full at the booth for every second of the show, and were actually booking orders 3 hours before the noon opening on the first day.

Well, we'll be there again next year with our best foot forward -- I meant knife, sorry.

All the best.

Barnaby
frown.gif

------------------
Proud Bladeforums.com SPONSOR & MODERATOR!
Please accept my personal invitation to join the new product announcement and special sale list at our web site :
www.DeltaZ-Knives.com

Dear Brian,

Thank you so very much for your comments. Anonymous sources had us only 2 votes shy of winning that one! To bad close doesn't count, right?

Considering the company we were in, I'm very pleased with the outcome and hope the exposure raised overall awareness of our line to the public and dealers. As you know, Patrick and I had our hands full at the booth for every second of the show, and were actually booking orders 3 hours before the noon opening on the first day.

Well, we'll be there again next year with our best foot forward -- I meant knife, sorry.

All the best.

Barnaby
frown.gif

Sorry if this is a repeat reply - computer problems tonight...

------------------
Proud Bladeforums.com SPONSOR & MODERATOR!
Please accept my personal invitation to join the new product announcement and special sale list at our web site :
www.DeltaZ-Knives.com

Back