IF MONEY WAS NO OBJECT, WHAT KNIFE WOULD YOU BUY???

jzs

would it be a BOB LOVELESS, or a WOLF LOERCHNER, or what? for me, it's been a GRIMSMO (RASK & NORSEMAN), a RAY APPLETON FOLDER, a MAGNUS AXELSON, & a SHIROGOROV "POLY"...i own all except a LOVELESS; working on that one right now...

sword6.jpg

Kevin Cashen, MS 'Pappenheimer Rapier'

Send me a an email

When I die I’ll tell my kids to sell it to you real cheap :)

I have like 3 or 4 sheaths for it I’ve carried it around the world

Here it is I just pulled it out of the cabinet

I’ve buffed it a 100 Times :)

It’s my favorite Bagwell and I have more than a few

It’s a great knife

This sheath is from a Cape Buffalo that I shot that Paul Long did for me

Let me start by saying that I find it very difficult to spend more on a knife then I already have. In the end it's just a cutting tool, a sharpened piece of steel with a handle. I still find it hard to understand why any of 'm should cost more than a 100 dollars or so apart from wether I have the money or not.

That being said; I've always liked the two more exclusive versions of my 0452CF, and even more so I would love to put some hurt on a Beck WSK some time.

For me it’s hard I really have everything I want in Bowies and Japanese stuff

The Massamune would be a really nice end piece for my Katana collection but I have the performance swords I want

So I will be down to earth and say this I’ve taken to carrying a NYS from TK Steingass and while I know a real Loveless will not perform any better it would be nice to add one :)

Another knife that I have always liked is the Maringer Haiku

Hey Dudley ... have someone sell me one of yours when you kick the bucket :)

So it seems my ultimate grail knives are not too different from you guys. A Bagwell Bowie is definitely one of my most desired knives.

Then also some traditional style Japanese Nihon-to. Oh man I would be in heaven.

So I will be down to earth and say this I’ve taken to carrying a NYS from TK Steingass and while I know a real Loveless will not perform any better it would be nice to add one :)

Joe: I'd say the Loveless New York Special would perform better than my version - I attribute it to the naked lady logo :D However, I'd bet money your wife prefers you own my version. :oops:

Back