If you could have only one...what would it be?

greetings all,
a tough choice to be sure. would have to be my foliage green endura and only by a slight edge over my camo military. in the future, please try to make the questions and little easier. best regards to all.
mike

I'd probably go with my Lum Tanto Fixed blade. It's unique and gorgeous. I'd have to get some kydex for it though. Shoot I may need to do that anways.

Tough, even though I only carry it on the weekends I might just have to go with my CRUWEAR Military. Gayle Bradley (we'll see about the 2), Slysz Bowie, SB Stretch, XHP PM2 are all right there though. Of course those are more EDC knives, and my CF Stretch, Kukhri, and Chokwe are others I'll never part with, but aren't the most EDC type knives.

Guess I'm being boring, but an S110V Para 2 is probably what it would be for me.

Chappie 1 - does everything I need very well.
mule s110v. Only thing I could see bumping it down is the southfork I keep meaning to get.

My PM2. I also love my Manix 2 LW S110V, but I'd take the PM2 for the added durability if I could only have one. I don't own any Spyderco fixed blades. My go to fixed knives are my Ontario SK-5 Blackbird and my Ritter RSK 3.

Back