If you could only have 1

Missed an ASHBM the other day....def on the Radar. A Dog Soldier 10 would be cool

So...........this showed up today:

MVFwUvL.jpg

It is the EXACT knife that I missed last December. I knew it would find me..........eventually.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

that's sweet. I have a SHBM coming soon. 🤫

I'm trying to figure out what it is......exactly.

I thought I was getting an earlier ASHBM but....this blade is .314" to .315" thick and 11" from tip to handle. I was expecting .250" thick. The spine, clip. and all of the other edges are rounded, as well.

Much more than I expected.

I thought I was getting an earlier ASHBM but....this blade is .314" to .315" thick and 11" from tip to handle. I was expecting .250" thick. The spine, clip. and all of the other edges are rounded, as well.

THOSE ARE AWESOME.

Theres a video in the Busse Kin proof of superiority sticky that shows a 5' tall LOG being batoned through with one.

THESE ARE WHY YOU BUY A BUSSE.

looks like one of the ASHBM that were offered with a swedge early on? I remember the numbered LE were offered with a swedge wich looks like what you've got.

Looks like an ASHBMLESE.

This is truly an impossible question. I have to many that I would want to take. The question is if you could run out of the house and carry what you can, which ones would it be.

can never go wrong with taking a B11
AASfU7O.jpg

Back