If you could only have 1

this would be me running out of the house and I figure in place of the acorn I could carry 5 maybe 6 blades.

scfeat.jpg

Then how would you carry the whisky?

Perhaps a modified criteria would be less painful for those unwilling, or unable to choose just one.
What it you could only have one Busse, one Swamp Rat, and one Scrap Yard?
Not trying to hijack or change the thread, just a thought to help some participate.
Like that idea.

but what if someone only has Busse, so he can only walk away with one while everyone else walks away with three? Or visa versa, what if someone has no Busse...etc.

Just make three of any combo. That works.
I only have one Busse, and it’s still in Ohio. I guess technically I don’t have a Busse.

but what if someone only has Busse, so he can only walk away with one while everyone else walks away with three? Or visa versa, what if someone has no Busse...etc.

For me the goal is the TGULB, Mega Ratweiler, and the DB-421. By the end of this year, hopefully.

Ar 9.5 sjtac and a r3 or swamp warden :) much easier

Love my CS R3. Thought of painting it with my AR 9.5, but decided to use it for edc (if I ever get around to sheathing it) and paired a Scrapivore with the AR 9.5. If I could only have one Rat, there would be a vicious battle between the FHFG Ratmandu and the CS R3.

The obvious answer would be to just get more! But, not everyone is able.
If you only had one Busse, the choice has already been made.
If you have no Busse, the choice must be made.
Perhaps I should start a separate thread about the trio….

Last edited:
Love my CS R3. Thought of painting it with my AR 9.5, but decided to use it for edc (if I ever get around to sheathing it) and paired a Scrapivore with the AR 9.5. If I could only have one Rat, there would be a vicious battle between the FHFG Ratmandu and the CS R3.

The obvious answer would be to just get more! But, not everyone is able.
If you only had one Busse, the choice has already been made.
If you have no Busse, the choice must be made.
Perhaps I should start a separate thread about the trio….
You already know what my answer is going to be.

^^^ That's nice.

Original Tubes or did it have slotted bolts?

Kinda looks like it was Cerakoted, Originally

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Original tubes. and believe it or not, that one was likely what you would consider a combat grade satin. IT will still be coated under the scales, but they did a quick satin job at the factory. The way you can tell is on the flat side above the ricaso, they made an attempt at trying to remove the dimples, but not a very good one. I have seen a few of these and I am pretty sure the one Timmy has now was one of mine and just like that. I have another one just like it.

Back