If you could only have 1

TUBEs originally afaik.

its older than my three kids ages put together.
😁🤙

:)
VctYPcX.jpg

View attachment 1646522
Lucky number 7 is covering all my bases these days.
Love it. I always wanted a full set of the basics. I had the full set of the e handles but all got sold off. Please excuse the tangent, but if I was to change my answer it would be this knife…

Found an NOe at a gun shop a while back for a steal of a deal. Actually my ol lady found it and ran up to me saying “Is this what I think it is???”

Damn right it was! 15% off too. Wrote it up as “fixed blade with g10 handle”. 🙄

Deal of the damn century for me.😃

Love it. I always wanted a full set of the basics. I had the full set of the e handles but all got sold off. Please excuse the tangent, but if I was to change my answer it would be this knife…

Found an NOe at a gun shop a while back for a steal of a deal. Actually my ol lady found it and ran up to me saying “Is this what I think it is???”

The ergos with the polished or satin spine were my favorites. They seemed to be better finished than all the rest. I kept the thickest one of the bunch. That could easily be the one I walk away with.

v2oCSSS.jpg

fRDvcWG.jpg

That looks like the perfect “all around” knife. Would’ve bought 10 at that price.

Stole it

That looks like the perfect “all around” knife. Would’ve bought 10 at that price.
I bought every Busse they had. Sadly, that was the only one. They had tons of other stuff, lots of it old and/or rare. Lots of old Eks, tons of Carbon V cold steels, MOD autos, a few Böker Smatchets, on and on. It was a consignment sale for one guy’s whole collection. I’ve got to say he had great taste.

Talk about sad. Is this my future, where I croak and my family pawns them off and some schmuck gets my shbm's for 90 bucks 🥵

Worked with a guy who bragged a couple times about visiting widow women and buying their former husbands' guns because the ladies thought they were "smelly & oily."

When he croaked, I thought for a minute about giving his wife a visit to reclaim all the other widows' booty ;) ...but I thought, nah, there's probably a special level in He%* reserved for bums that set out to intentionally rip off a widow woman like that :mad:.

OTOH, AntDog AntDog -- you scored that beauty legit, enjoy it in the best of health! Along with the HG55 LE that sold for song a while back, I'd rank your "barn find" with the best deals of 2021 on the Busse subforum. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back