If you could only have 1

1, there is no such thing as 1. It’s a fallacy, no one here has 1 knife. Maybe 1 user, but not 1 knife.....

Her butt is lumpy and deformed from years of pounding, she even has my name tattooed on her chest. She is mine and will always will be. But her little sister is quite the trooper too. Helped save me when my boat overturned in the swamp. Just cut loose fishing lines tangled in and, what I only imagine was a gator line I hit while swimming for shore. These 2 have been my dearest companions on hog hunts, family vacations, hikes, camping trips, Cub Scout outtings, IWB Carry That SHBA with a pistol and split more wood than Paul Bunyan with that Mistress, at cook outs, both of these have cut more meat Alton Brown .....these 2 are the Alpha and Omega of my collection. Never took it easy on them and they scream for more.

Oh and the cicadas have overtaken my hatchet.....

jjbf3p.jpg

y2k5h.jpg

2yw8xsh.jpg

nvrz8.jpg

2iaxysi.jpg

Last edited:
This is a very hard question for me to answer? If I had to choose one? HMMMM?? Gotta go with the Battle Mistress. I know you ALL are like? What? but to me it simply Busse Perfection.
Its Big and Bold. :)
Have a great Friday.
Amy-0
Customer Service
Busse Knife Group

This is a very hard question for me to answer? If I had to choose one? HMMMM?? Gotta go with the Battle Mistress. I know you ALL are like? What? but to me it simply Busse Perfection.
Have a great Friday.
Amy-0
Customer Service
Busse Knife Group
Battle Mistress? Which one? - Forsaken, Fusion, Fat Fusion, Straight Handle, Anniversary Straight Handle, Saw, Nuclear Meltdown Fusion?

1, there is no such thing as 1. It’s a fallacy, no one here has 1 knife. Maybe 1 user, but not 1 knife.....

Her butt is lumpy and deformed from years of pounding, she even has my name tattooed on her chest. She is mine and will always will be. But her little sister is quite the trooper too. Helped save me when my boat overturned in the swamp. Just cut loose fishing lines tangled in and, what I only imagine was a gator line I hit while swimming for shore. These 2 have been my dearest companions on hog hunts, family vacations, hikes, camping trips, Cub Scout outtings, IWB Carry That SHBA with a pistol and split more wood than Paul Bunyan with that Mistress, at cook outs, both of these have cut more meat Alton Brown .....these 2 are the Alpha and Omega of my collection. Never took it easy on them and they scream for more.

Oh and the cicadas have overtaken my hatchet.....

jjbf3p.jpg

y2k5h.jpg

2yw8xsh.jpg

nvrz8.jpg

2iaxysi.jpg
Love those slotted bolts!

You do need a 9” blade to cut those cheese cakes!!!!!

When are you making more anyway!?

Have a great Friday.
Amy-0
Customer Service
Busse Knife Group

Have a great Friday.
Amy-0
Customer Service
Busse Knife Group

Thanks, Amy! I LOVE it when the Office plays amongst us!! :thumbsup::)

AND I get it! I love my Mistress (ASHBM with choil) - currently with REK for a "treatment."

One Busse! Ha, ha, ha, ha! Like I'd ever be able to choose just one... :D

Maybe one of each model... Yeah, i could do that! ;)

In these days it is Forsaken Mistress
XwlbZ0X.jpg

good call :thumbsup: on the Forsaken Mistress-- some of the best money I've ever spent!

BUSSE itself is synonymous with "must have--" but a NUKED Forsaken Mistress is a must-have of the must haves! ;)

It is so well designed, it feels like your right arm is a foot longer when you grab ahold of her :thumbsup:

f2q1tBQ.jpg

hwBa6Y8.jpg

vc36AFv.jpg

eDH06W6.jpg

XJnsr4V.jpg

tXyu5BW.jpg

bSuCsVg.jpg

rKHgyqP.jpg

Back