If you could only have 3 knives!

dboblades

Gold Member
what would they be. Includes pics if you can
here is mine
B4L65Rc.jpg

Last edited:
What? Blasphemy!

Okay, one would be a light saber; one would be a Cold Steel triad-lock knife of some sort, probably a 4-Max (almost as good a light saber: don't drop while open or could crack the world in two); one would be a Swiss Army knife.

Small inkosi, Koenig Arius and Spyderco Para 3 or PM2 in Maxamet
... and a SAK, it is a multi tool, not a knife... no? ;)

Last edited:
Multitool: Leatherman Charge TTi with S30V
Folder: Dmitri Sinkevich Koordinal Flipper (we all have dreams)
Fixed: Chris Reeve Pacific

Becker BK-9
Cold Steel 4-Max (or AD-10)
One of the bigger, fully featured Leatherman multi-tools

Limiting it to folders only.

A custom made for me by Eric Albers recently

Large Sebenza 21 DP Micarta Double Lug

Buck 110 (I’d have to choose one of the ones from my collection)

No way I could do only three knives !!!! I’m out lol :) I have three knives close at hand most days :)

This question doesn’t even allow for me to pick my favorite three, as I need to think about covering all bases. I assume kitchen knives are excluded. High quality medium stockman, Spyderco PM2, and a good 4” belt knife (likely a brkt of some sort). I’d probably have a bunch of hatchets or something if I was this limited on knives.

1. A SAK Cybertool customized by Robert Lessard wiry titanium handles and my sons' initials.
2. CRK Inkosi with the same DOB as my youngest son.
3. Buck 110 my wife purchased for me years ago.

If I must limit to three I would have a Vic Cadet, full size Benchmade Griptilian, and a budget fixed blade of some sort.

Or, if I can dream, a Cadet, a CRK Small Insingo, and a Carothers EDC 2 or Field Knife.

Ask me next week and you may get different answers.

If I can’t pick fixed for the third knife, then I am not sure what I would pick.

I happen to like these 3 knife challenge threads.

Last edited:
Back