If you could only have one CRK folder for the rest of your life...

I have to go with the Small Regular that I carry every day, its the perfect size for what I use it for and it fits nicely in my pocket no mater what the attire. I carry it in the calfskin pouch its been in since 1998. If I were in the field, camping or fishing or hunting all the time I think it would be one of my Umnum's or 25's in the CRK sheath (Holster) next to my 1911.

Which would be the most popular CRK folder? Only pick one and as always pics are always welcomed. I'm thinking maybe a small plain jane insingo. Which one would you want for a lifetime? :)

You're asking two different questions -- which one would you want for a lifetime, and which one would be the most popular CRK folder. I object!!! :) So my answers:

Which one would be the most popular? That's based on production numbers, and I'm guessing that the answer is the plain large 21 -- most bang for your buck, pivot bushing, highest number of refinements on the classic Sebenza platform, same precision build of the highest end CRK.

Which single CRK would I personally want? Tough to decide -- It would be something like this:
MI_Zebra_Damascus_Mnandi.jpg

Well after a few years of carrying a small Insingo and then a few years with a tanto Umnum and countless posts about how much I love both knives my pick would be...
A Large 21 Insingo- the new love of my life.
There are many close runner ups, but there is no other knife like the Large Insingo.

Honorable mention to
Small Insingo, Tanto Umnum, StarTac, 25, Large Regular.

I bought a 25 and a Large 21 micarta left hand this week, and they are both great. The 25 is a little large but it is very stout, much more so than the 21.

My pick is my next one, thinking about pulling the trigger on it today.

That would be a large 21 micarta insingo. I cannot find one in left hand anywhere, so will get a right to carry in that pocket when the 25 is not in it. It will really complement the LG 21 micarta in my left pocket.

52 years without a Chris Reeve knife, now three in a week. :)

OMG!! I have never seen one of those before.. (LDC). I know newbie, school me please!! :)

OMG!! I have never seen one of those before.. (LDC). I know newbie, school me please!! :)

The LDC Sebenzas were created by LDC Custom Knives owned and operated by Bob Neal and Les Robertson back in the mid nineties. It was a limited edition of 50 small (LDC-109) and 50 large (LDC-09) Sebenzas.

I'm sure one of the more veteran collectors can add some more info.

The LDC Sebenzas were created by LDC Custom Knives owned and operated by Bob Neal and Les Robertson back in the mid nineties. It was a limited edition of 50 small (LDC-109) and 50 large (LDC-09) Sebenzas.

I'm sure one of the more veteran collectors can add some more info.

Wait for Dino to chime in, I believe that he had 3 of them at one point.
It's my grail Seb for out of production knives, oh, and don't bother asking, he won't sell one at any price- it kills me but I admire it!

Large 21 w/Micarta inlay and double lugs. (this is my next CRK !) …

~ Edge

I bought a small sebenza first. The next week bought a large. I love them both but really love the large. I carried a AFCK for years so I'm used to the size. It is perfect.

I would go with my Large Starbenza Tanto. or the Star-tec. Love the added grippyness.

Only one I own is a large 21 insingo, my first :)

But If I could only have one... either a small sebenza 21 insingo or Mnandi

Back