If you could only have one CRK folder for the rest of your life...

Today it would be the Large Insingo. Tomorrow my new 25 arrives from the dealer. That could eventually take the place of the Large Insingo. I do really like the blade shape on the Insingo but cannot wait to carry the 25 for a few weeks.

Large Plain Regular S30V with silver hardware and dual thumb studs: Luckily I have it already!

My only Sebenza, I really like this one :eek:

_MG_3141.jpg

I don't think I could ever pick JUST ONE...!!! The ONLY time I have ever had JUST ONE is when I bought my First One, a Shadow III. I have and have had so many since then that it would be tough................I will say it would have to become a user and not a safe queen....!!!

If you could only have one CRK folder for the rest of your life...

I already have 9 Mnandis, one Large Regular Sebenza (LE), 2 Small Regular Sebenzas (LE)... and I will NOT let them go.

Your question is invalid.

Kind regards,

Jos

;)

I am actually quite happy with the single Chris Reeve knife that I own; a small Wilson Combat Sebenza or as some people refer to it as a Starbenza.

I am not sure but I think that I might enjoy a Micarta inlayed small Sebenza but that will have to wait for a bit as I have other things I need to do first.

My large regular in BG-42 from 1998 would still be my first pick though others may be prettier. Aside from the sentimental value I just love pretty much everything about this knife.

I've owned four Sebenzas, an Umnumzaan, a Mnandi and a Ti-Lock. If I should ever get another CRK it would be a Ti-Lock.

Large Reg in BG42, left handed. I have two in S30V, but I much prefer the harder steel.

Very tough question.

It would be close between my small and large Regular(both BG-42), and my large Micarta Classic.

Heck, I can't do it. Just not sure which I would choose.

Back