If you have both a Swamp Rat Rucki AND Busse AK-47

One other bit of advice, I love swords, and it's easy to get caught up in them. I've had 3 hnws, a rucki, 2 AK 47, 4 gladius, and a butaniku. But they aren't really practical for anything. I don't mind keeping a couple just because they're badass but the specs are minimally significant since you will never carry and fight with it and there are better cheaper hacking tools.

One other bit of advice, I love swords, and it's easy to get caught up in them. I've had 3 hnws, a rucki, 2 AK 47, 4 gladius, and a butaniku. But they aren't really practical for anything. I don't mind keeping a couple just because they're badass but the specs are minimally significant since you will never carry and fight with it and there are better cheaper hacking tools.

Which ones do you still have, if any?

I'd have to agree, I love both the Rucki & the AK. I'll buy an INFI Ruck in a hot second if @Jerry Busse offered 'em up again!!!!

I'm a sword guy, and comparing blades that are that close in size & weight, I'll always take reach (AK).
Reach is to swords what rate of fire is to firearms.
26217784685_b59e9fab3b_o.jpg

That said if its the Zombie Apocalypse I'm taking the Short Butaniku and my FMV14. ;)

i've got the Rucki, the BGAK47, and a Waki. The Waki occupies a sweet spot, IMO.
In my order of preference, it would be Waki, Rucki, and BGAK, I believe. Both my Waki and Rucki have broader blades than my BGAK. Or it seems that way.
I also have the HNWS. It is a total beast. But the Waki is my favorite. The only training I have is kata's with wooden mock-up sword. So, I'm probably more danger to myself than anyone else with anything other than maybe the Rucki.
Still like the WAki the best.

Im not sure I could find practical utility in a sword and thats why I traded my AK away, but I would love to get my hands on a long butaniku, or even better, a matched long and short pair. Just so I can pretend Im the baconator Miyamoto Musashi :D

That said, AK is available In Infi, and I think is stouter and better for hacking stuff other than flesh.
SR-101 is good steel! Its not INFI but its good. Dont hesitate to get a BG AK if you are thinking about ordering one. If you ever decide to drop $2500 on an INFI version then you can decide what to do with the BG. Personally I would put the INFI one away for a while and use the BG one for all my chopping and hacking and slicing and needs. :)

I’m still awaiting billing ding on the Rucki I ordered in November. Hammered silver with green/black g10. Can’t wait to hack up some melons or trees or whatever with it! My buddy just ordered the AK. So I’ll get to try both , when these bad boys finally arrive.

Hey this thread is from six months ago. Lol. I guess we can revisit it in another six months when the AK arrives for
CrazyCracker666

Back