If You Haven't Heard

I'm not surprised. Hate to hear it though. Good luck to Buck's employees.
In under the wire, I got my Custom Shop 501 in the mail today :thumbsup:

Last edited:
thought you were stuck at home under state lockdown?;)
I sell in WA, ID, MT and OR. I have jobsites still going on in Post Falls ID. Had a little warranty work to do. Im close to the border which is close to Buck. Its too easy to swing by. :)

I sell in WA, ID, MT and OR. I have jobsites still going on in Post Falls ID. Had a little warranty work to do. Im close to the border which is close to Buck. Its too easy to swing by. :)
i knew that. just kidding with ya......

Will be staying open as Essential. BUT - everything is moving a lot slower right now.. bear with us.

Thank you for all that you do! I very much appreciate that you managed to mail out my custom 110 yesterday. I will be carrying it with me on the front lines once it arrives.

Take care during these crazy times everyone.

The liquor stores staying open is essential,can you i,shine what kind of crap would go on if alcoholics had no booze and started seizeurs and freaking out ,not good at all.

Plus,it keeps the rest of us casual drinkers a bit more relaxed with what's going on lol.

I haven't seen anything on Buck's web site saying they were closed or that there would be delays in the custom shop

So would say on line and on line custom shop is safe to order from without some crazy 12 week delay?

It will probably be delayed. I ordered a custom before all the quarantine stuff started happening, still waiting. I'm patient though, I know it will be worth it!

Back