If'n I freeze, I can't rightly drop...

Yeah. 80º today. Heavy snow predicted Thursday, with a high of 34º and a low of.... wait for it... only 15º. o_O :eek: A few days of Fall was nice, lol. :p

IMG_4466.jpg

Put new flooring in the dining room and family room this past week. Note to self: move saw before snowstorm next time:D
20191001_125757-01.jpeg
Some 550 cord and a sled saved the day, was able to throw a line over and pull it across.

Crazy wind here, light snow, nothing like you guys got/get though...

77º today. 10º tomorrow night. 10??? 10!!! o_O Really??? :eek: How do we have a 67º change inside 36 hours? :confused:

Last edited:
I don't know what's going on with our weather this year. Another 7" storm last night, barely got into the 30's today. Here's the forecast... :eek:

IMG_4706.jpg

This will be the THIRD winter storm, the fourth snow so far! Below ZERO temps! WTH?

Looks pretty similar here today. :eek: Warm 16 degrees this morning. ;)

Most of the people here either forgot how to drive in the snow, or they moved here from somewhere else, and never knew how in the first place. o_O Our highway dept. seems to have forgotten how to keep the roads clean too. How hard is it, really? It's not like they didn't know this was coming since last week... :mad:

19 below last night
tenor.gif

Fuck that it was 34 this morning and the dogs and I where not happy

Ahhh nothing like standing outside and looking up at the night sky when you're taking a whiz at -20°f. Makes a man feel alive and wish for death all at the same time.

Back