Ikuchi

Ive had one on pre order for quite some time now. Any news as to when they may be returning? Why are they so scarce?

Sent them an email a while back and received a non-answer. "No information at this time" basically.

I'm waiting and hoping for one as well and signed up for a back in stock notify at multiple online dealers.

I noticed the Ikuchi was pictured at the top of the new Reveal so maybe that's a clue that it will return soon?
Apparently Spyderco is fixing the problem with the tip being semi-exposed when closed.

I'm New here...Hope's its ok... I just purchased an Ikuchi and a Parata from a private source..got really good deal on the two. So my search is over.

I noticed the Ikuchi was pictured at the top of the new Reveal so maybe that's a clue that it will return soon?
Apparently Spyderco is fixing the problem with the tip being semi-exposed when closed.

I hope the cqi includes improving centering issue.

I hope the cqi includes improving centering issue.
Well I found one for 125 shipped..got it. Mine has perfect centering and no tip grab issue..sweet blade nice single non-spidie flick jimped finger ramp and sleek design. Blade totally disappears into handle I like...slips in and out of Jean pockets nicely with wire clip. Does not take alot of pocket space. Winner for me in the process also got a Parata for a bargain too but that's a different topic..:D

I had an Ikuchi in March, and could barely get it open. If you loosened the pivot it would go fully off center. I hope they fixed that.

So sorry your ikuchi is flawed I must have been blessed by the spyderco maker this day..best of luck in your search Sir...:):cool::thumbsup:

Back