I'm Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys.

I am hearing through the grapevine that our direct contact medical staff are getting the vaccine today. My email said this week sometime (I am off work until the 4th of January) . And by the time I get back it will be available to non medical staff . Personally I am not going to take it.
I don't watch tv or the news, but sometimes see headlines. I saw where it's available now, and that some medical staff were starting to get it. Apprehensive about it myself.

I work in a big hospital I got an email last week saying that they had Vaccine on site waiting for approval . You have already had it accordingly the CDC there has been one case of someone catching it a second time in the USA and 5 cases worldwide . I can not believe their claims based on the short development time and limited human trials to determine a 95% effective rate is not statistically likely. If they are stretching the truth on that they are likely stretching the truth about side effects

Some people have said they think it should be mandatory and travel should be restricted and stores should have the right to refuse entry if you can't prove that you have had the vaccine ! This is getting so Orwellian.

Life is good.......as long as you shut up and go along with who is in charge !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back