I'm done with Benchmade

Status
Not open for further replies.
c5c544cb9111ec1505766fa6d4ca3d0a.jpg

I'm not. I just ordered this one...
Benchmade-Bugout-AXIS-Lock-Knife-Black-Black-535BK-1902-BHQ-98607-kp-in-hand-instagram-3-1024x576.png

I'm done too, not a big fan of the axis lock(broken spring) and when I learned they harden the 20cv too low I just had enough..

Spyderco is a VERY good alternative, cheaper and way more consistant regrading QC.

When the clowns in Oregon thought it was a bright idea to post a video of them cutting up guns, I decided to never purchase another Benchmade again.
They were guns that a police department needed to destroy. They were taken off the streets. Bunch of uninformed people got triggered cuz "their takin ar gunz!"

Cold steel destroys knives regularly! Their anti-knife! Im boycotting!

Last edited:
They were guns that a police department needed to destroy. They were taken off the streets. Bunch of uninformed people got triggered cuz "their takin ar gunz!"

And just 2 months ago I went to a gun auction the next county over. They were all guns confiscated etc. No reason to destroy them. Guns don't need to be off the street, they need to be out of the hands of the wrong people.

Nothing uninformed about it. Here, we auction off guns confiscated, apparently in Oregon the destroy them. Benchmade making a video of it and posting it shows just how out of touch they are. Those types of fools don't need my money.

And just 2 months ago I went to a gun auction the next county over. They were all guns confiscated etc. No reason to destroy them. Guns don't need to be off the street, they need to be out of the hands of the wrong people.

Nothing uninformed about it. Here, we auction off guns confiscated, apparently in Oregon the destroy them. Benchmade making a video of it and posting it shows just how out of touch they are. Those types of fools don't need my money.
Benchmade has no problem.with the second amendment. People are overreacting. They were just trying to do the police a favor. Those be the people who are getting the guns out of the wrong hands. Sorry they didnt gift you one.

Benchmade has no problem.with the second amendment. People are overreacting. They were just trying to do the police a favor. Those be the people who are getting the guns out of the wrong hands. Sorry they didnt gift you one.

I don't need a gift. Are they cutting up cars that have been impounded? How about cell phones used in crimes or distracted driving?

I hope that doesn't cause you to melt some more.

No one else in town had an angle grinder? It was a really dumb move.

What pro 2nd organizations have been helped by benchmade since the chopping incident?

Which pro gun politicians have they now decided to support as they helped anti 2nd politicians instead?

Funniest podcast is Tom Gresham allowing for them to make it right, and they went down in flames. Great one to listen to.

Last edited:
No one else in town had an angle grinder? It was a really dumb move.

What pro 2nd organizations have been helped by benchmade since the chopping incident?

Which pro gun politicians have they now decided to support as they helped anti 2nd politicians instead?
Well, my opinion is they are being critisized very harshly for trying to do a good thing that they didnt realise was going to be dragged through political stuff. But I guess ill just have to agree to disagree with folks

Honestly this thread should be closed. The original post was a complaint with nothing to back it up. The OP has disappeared. Its a useless thread.

All of the pictures in this thread of Benchmade knives with bad fit/finish, off-center blades and bad grinds is very damning.

...for the folks who claim rampant bad QC. :cool:

If you don’t like Benchmade because of the way they’ve made you feel about issues, take it to the political forum. That discussion doesn’t belong in GKD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back