I'm out of the loop, how are Quartermaster today?

My visits here are not at frequent as they used to be.

Back in the days people here were claiming that Quartermaster lied about their knives being made in the US of A, and that they actually were made in China. A bold claim.

How are things now in 2020?

We're all still waiting on their three story knife museum to open. Of course, given that there's only a private residence at the address that their corporate information traces back to, I think we might be waiting a long, long time.

Back in the days people here were claiming that Quartermaster lied about their knives being made in the US of A, and that they actually were made in China. A bold claim.

A bold claim? How about it was and still is the truth. Lying Jared hasn't had a booth at #bladeshow, maybe next year?

"A bold claim"? Are you attempting to infer that it's not true? QM are still trash, and they're still made in China. Of course, not many here admit to owning any of them these days. Also, speaking of "bold claims", what about QM's grandiose description of their five story CIA black site manufacturing facility with "state of the art" clean-room facilities and bio-metric security....and then Google Maps says "Nah, it's some old house out in a field". LOL

"A bold claim"? Are you attempting to infer that it's not true? QM are still trash, and they're still made in China. Of course, not many here admit to owning any of them these days. Also, speaking of "bold claims", what about QM's grandiose description of their five story CIA black site manufacturing facility with "state of the art" clean-room facilities and bio-metric security....and then Google Maps says "Nah, it's some old house out in a field". LOL

The old house is just the entrance. The facility is underground.

I mean, to be totally fair, it does seem like a pretty nice house. And, as a bonus, it seems to get pallets full of undisclosed items shipped to it from China on the regular!

I mean, it could be for his other extremely legitimate business, Mad Blacksmith (that has an actual disclaimer about how he is not, per se, an actual blacksmith).

Mad Blacksmith, really? That's almost as irritating as when Strider copy/pasted a description of titanium blades straight off of my old website. :p

I want to see the blood test showing some pretty serious heavy metal concentrations before anyone starts calling themselves a "mad blacksmith!" :thumbsdown: :mad: Gotta have standards for these things.

Back