Recommendation? I'm planning on buying a large, off-the-wall folder to commemorate an event -- a conversation piece

I'm planning on buying a large, off-the-wall folder to commemorate an event. No specific use, just something fun and reasonably-priced to add to the collection. A conversation piece. So far the leading candidates are the Svord Giant Peasant Knife with an 8" carbon steel blade or a Boker XXL Kalashnikov Automatic. Ideas? Comments? Thanks.

IeqMkLV.jpeg

Svord Giant Peasant Knife with 8" carbon steel blade

dByHwi5.jpeg

Boker XXL Kalashnikov Bowie automatic knife​

Last edited:
Can't get much odder than a Sifu with 5 finger choils and a bigass recurve, reasonably priced is relative;)

Can't get much odder than a Sifu with 5 finger choils and a bigass recurve, reasonably priced is relative;)
Actually - YOUR Navaja and the one I had came immediately to mind. You could keep those ON the wall and they'd still be OFF the wall conversation pieces. Repost your photo?? :thumbsup:

Cold Steel is the way to go. Plenty of big knives with the strongest lock to protect your fingers if ever used!

Does it need to fold? Depending on the occasion you could also MAKE a giant knife out of wood/plastic for cheap. I made a giant wooden knife as a sharpening demo piece once…

Thanks
The bad to the bone knife.

The timber rattler.
The bad to the bone knife.

The timber rattler.
Two GREAT considerations! I already own the Timber Rattler pictured. I like the Bad to the Boner... Thanks!

Back