I'm still alive!

Hey, I don't know if any of you guys remember me, but I'm still alive and I'm back! I had some issues with my epilepsy and sold a lot of my knives, the good ones at least, and planned on using the money to travel before I cashed out for good. Well, I didn't travel but I had a good time with the money I got.

My health has been stable for almost a year now but I did have some rough patches. Woke up throwing up blood a couple of times with my tongue gnawed down to a nub. Couldn't talk or move my hands and was severely mentally disabled, more than usual at least haha, for a while. Got my license back, then had a seizure while driving and totaled my car that I had dropped full coverage on 10 days prior, what luck eh? All sorts of issues with my meds, one made me see flashing, rainbow colored triangles flying at my face at hyperspeed and I didn't know WHAT I was let alone who I was and didn't know if there were other people on Earth.

The VA took me in and did all the testing for brain surgery because that's my last option, so I hope the meds I'm on now keep working! Hell of a thing for a 30-something year old to deal with but I'm lucky to still be alive let alone walking and talking!

Anyway, just wanted to pop back in and say hi. I decided I have to do what I love and get back into collecting and talking about knives! Looks like I missed the Force Multiplier and Forsaken Steel Heart, damn! Those things are sweet! Just emailed the shop though to see if it's too late for the NFNO, fingers crossed!

Welcome back, Sir. You’ve really been through “The Wringer.” Best wishes for continuing stable - or even improving - health. Keep us posted, and enjoy the Bussekin Curse.

Well you deserve to have a couple of nice knives after all that !! Hope your troubles come to a good resolution and you can get back to doing what you love asap. :cool:

Welcome back, I hope that your health does improve. I haven't met you before but stay positive.

Welcome back am new enough here myself .
Hope your health stays good .i have a cousin with epilepsy he is on 35 tabs a day.but can only imagine what youve gone thru well done for makin back !!

Hey, I don't know if any of you guys remember me, but I'm still alive and I'm back! I had some issues with my epilepsy and sold a lot of my knives, the good ones at least, and planned on using the money to travel before I cashed out for good. Well, I didn't travel but I had a good time with the money I got.

My health has been stable for almost a year now but I did have some rough patches. Woke up throwing up blood a couple of times with my tongue gnawed down to a nub. Couldn't talk or move my hands and was severely mentally disabled, more than usual at least haha, for a while. Got my license back, then had a seizure while driving and totaled my car that I had dropped full coverage on 10 days prior, what luck eh? All sorts of issues with my meds, one made me see flashing, rainbow colored triangles flying at my face at hyperspeed and I didn't know WHAT I was let alone who I was and didn't know if there were other people on Earth.

The VA took me in and did all the testing for brain surgery because that's my last option, so I hope the meds I'm on now keep working! Hell of a thing for a 30-something year old to deal with but I'm lucky to still be alive let alone walking and talking!

Anyway, just wanted to pop back in and say hi. I decided I have to do what I love and get back into collecting and talking about knives! Looks like I missed the Force Multiplier and Forsaken Steel Heart, damn! Those things are sweet! Just emailed the shop though to see if it's too late for the NFNO, fingers crossed!
Glad you’re feeling better. Hit me up when you get a a chance. I can probably help you out. Firefighter.30@hotmail.com

Welcome back Dan. Really hope things just continue to get better for you.

Welcome back and here's to your good health in the future.

Welcome back Dan

It's good to see you back here! :thumbsup::thumbsup: I hope and pray that your health continues to improve!

There has been a good selection of the more recent Busse models on the exchange, so you might find something there you like. Take care!

Welcome back Dan, I’m glad you are doing better!

Focus on the positive, brother.
And if this is positive make some time for it every single day.
You’re been through hell, more than once, now enjoy a repirive.

Back