I'm still alive!

Keep on Fighting.

May want to try some CBD? The FDA just approved a manufactured form for epilepsy. Give it a try before the surgery option brother !

Thanks bubba but I've already tried it, it doesn't work for me :( Full spectrum with thc does but I get my care through the VA so my docs can't even talk to me about it. As a nation, we need to take a vote to straight legalize pot. I heard from one news source that 65% of all Americans are in favor of completely legalizing it. Make millions, if not billions, of money from the taxes instead of feeding it to drug cartels. Then it could be researched and proper medication could be developed, I'll probably be dead by then though. Natural medication with no side effects vs meds that could kill me if I miss one dose... I thought medical marijuana was bs until I got epilepsy and found out first hand it stops seizures.

Just don’t tell the VA, don’t ask don’t tell.:rolleyes:

Yeah love it or hate it people do it anyways:confused:. Commiefornia legalized it but put so many regulations and crazy taxes that only corporate places can afford to grow. They also made the black market bigger because of these things. Then 90% grown here leaves the state. Saw this on Murder Mountain on Netflix. Crazy documentaryo_O.

Back to it - Those knives are popping up on the exchange. Get one and have some fun !:D:)

I am sorry to hear of this, I just wanted to share an article with you that may be life changing (I know, cliche... but I speak from experience following advice from this author). Do not allow any doctor to tell you what you must live with and accept as your reality, you control your reality more than you possibly know... nothing is beyond fixing.

I hope this helps, if you have the means I would highly recommend a complete nutritional balancing program from Dr. Wilson's practitioner in your case... but it is a lot of work/expense when done correctly. If you would like more info I can point you in the right direction...

https://www.drlwilson.com/Articles/epilepsy.htm

Back