IMGUR Troubles

NPT

So for a while after I joined, Imgur links would do what they were supposed to. A lot of people use these links when they sell something for the photos. All of a sudden one day, that stopped. Now, I click on the link, and it goes to a black screen. Any thoughts? I did not change any settings here or on my computer that I know of. Running an Apple iMac.

So for a while after I joined, Imgur links would do what they were supposed to. A lot of people use these links when they sell something for the photos. All of a sudden one day, that stopped. Now, I click on the link, and it goes to a black screen. Any thoughts? I did not change any settings here or on my computer that I know of. Running an Apple iMac.

My imgur problems are different. I used to be able to utilize them to post full rez(?) pics. Now when I try to upload a pic TO imgur, it gives me the ol' ***Browse Imgur while we upload this image*** window. But it never downloads.

So now I utilize the Upload File button provided by BF. But I have to reduce the file size so much that when you zoom in on a knife edge, it looks serrated. Friggin Atari rez.

I have no solution.

https://imgur.com/E1CGGNt

E1CGGNt.jpg

Looks like it's working for me. Make sure that you copy & paste the BB codes

Oh, I have no doubt that it's my POS computer. Not sure what you mean by copy & paste the BB codes, though.

Back