Imperial Tang Stamp Chart

Albert Baer actually bought the JOWIKA factory in Listowel, Ireland from Eugene Weber in 1978 and used it to produce a line of cheap knives. It closed circa 2002. Some of the Tradesman knives and tools were produced there.

I have a stockman, shell handled it looks like, 1980s vintage.

aczlUsl.jpg

SYn2HkA.jpg

I just picked up a oldie. I’m unable to find another? Just wondered the year. I’m not an imperial collector just curious. Any info appreciated

Attachments

• 82C60D54-9C21-45B8-A1B1-0EAE09375AE1.jpeg
    82C60D54-9C21-45B8-A1B1-0EAE09375AE1.jpeg
    278.3 KB · Views: 21
Those tang stamps look almost exactly like these, which I had saved from another thread somewhere back. It looks like they came from Knife World, however, I don't know who to give credit to.

ImperialTangStamps1.jpg

ImperialTangStamps2.jpg

ImperialTangStamps3.jpg

To the best of my knowledge, these are the only record of stamps I have ever seen. (However, my knowledge is limited. :eek: )

Hope this helps...

Glenn
The knife I have has Imperial then Ireland under that. Would you know anything about that?

The knife I have has Imperial then Ireland under that. Would you know anything about that?

Should be no older than late 70's, but probably more like 80's or 90's vintage. If you have a picture of the knife, it might be easier to narrow that timeframe down

Back