Impinda Availability

Kalsu

Gold Member
Where are all the Impinda's at? Is CRK just not making a large number of them so when they do get released the sell out quickly? I thought that they would be more available by now.

Tim let the community on Facebook know that they had one of their machines go down and that machine was integral in the production of Impindas. It's getting back up now but they are behind on orders and have to catch up.

Tim let the community on Facebook know that they had one of their machines go down and that machine was integral in the production of Impindas. It's getting back up now but they are behind on orders and have to catch up.

That would explain it. Thanks I had not heard about that.

Congrats! You're gonna love it!

Regards,
Adam

Man you weren't kidding. The Impinda is a really nice knife. I got it yesterday afternoon so I don't have a ton of carry time with it yet. I will say thought that it is very well put together and fits in my hand perfectly. There is a sense of elegance about it as well. I am impressed so far.

Sounds like they will be cranking back up now!

I sure hope so because the Impinda is a really nice knife. They need to get these knives out there and available. There was a lot of though that went into this knife. The one thing that grabbed my attention was that they included a filler tab with the knife so if you wanted it to be more of a traditional slip joint then all you had to do is remove the clip(with the provided allen wrench) and install the filler tab. That is a pretty cool option.

Back