Important message about machine stitching

leatherman

leathermoderator
Due to repeated problems with our new machine I've decided to suspend any new orders of machine stitched sheaths till I can get this thing working properly. So far the ratio of ruined sheaths is one to one.

Problem is I've been losing money since we got this machine thinking it was simply user learning curve, the past couple of months have proven that the machine may be, or is, worn in places that need to be repaired.

Problem is, one needs to have money to pay a repairman, but to pay a repairman we need production. Stalemate.

Those of you with existing orders will be taken care of, bonus! with hand stitched sheaths! :) Its going to take longer to do this and I hope everyone understands the delays, if not please let us know. I'll do what I can to make it up.

dwayne! i thought you were a machine,hope it gets better for you,i will be waiting for you, i still am waiting on busse,to try out that awesome ash sheath you made for me

Thank you my friend, I know it will get better, the machine will get fixed eventually but its not the end of the world. I actually prefer hand stitching but the machine is a necessary evil these days for keeping the lights on. I really hate that. If I could do it all by hand I would, no looking back. But time is my enemy. :( So are the bill collectors, little goodfornuttins. :p

Tried again today, should have gone ahead and hand stitched that sheath, another few hours of work down the drain. Severe frustration.

:) Thank you my friend. I know that once I get the machine looked at and fixed all will be good.

Dilemma is its really too big to move so one has to pay for a home visit, urgh.

Looking inside this beast, no way am I venturing in there and I've replaced car engines and transmissions, this thing is downright scary inside.

Back