In my shop 4/10/2016

I had a request for three custom knives and these were brutal to do but exciting at the same time! I know the person who owns these does drop in from time to time here so I thought I would share the knives and Jade he chose!

These are all WOW knives!

Attachments

• Redrummd 2444PCS E.jpg
    Redrummd 2444PCS E.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 137
  • Redrummd 2444PCS F.jpg
    Redrummd 2444PCS F.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 123
  • Redrummd 2445PCS B.jpg
    Redrummd 2445PCS B.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 112
  • Redrummd 2445PCS G.jpg
    Redrummd 2445PCS G.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 106
  • Redrummd 2443PCS B.jpg
    Redrummd 2443PCS B.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:
Michael,
Your artistic craftsmanship is outstanding. What an interesting challenge that you mastered. Hey Lance, your avatar suggestion from Mike is awesome.
Dennis

Michael,
Your artistic craftsmanship is outstanding. What an interesting challenge that you mastered. Hey Lance, your avatar suggestion from Mike is awesome.
Dennis

Thank you, Dennis. I know you also appreciate the meticulous attention to detail and perfection in workmanship so clearly exhibited in Michael's work!

Why thank you... It is from the Polar Mine near Dease Lake in British Columbia.....

Absolutely gorgeous! Something tells me the customer is a Buck fan........

I have a Buck 373 I bought from you around 6 or 7 years ago, I think before you had a dedicated forum here. It has green stone handle slabs which, if memory serves, is malachite. It's one of my favorites and I still carry it when I feel the need to have a "fancy" knife on me.

I have done only a few knives with malachite so take care of it! :)

I wish Buck would move production of the Trappers back to their factory in the US. I just looked and saw that their Stockmans have been moved back so I will start using them again!

Last edited:
Back