• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

In Need of a Blade smith!

My family and I own and operate the New Hampshire Outdoor Learning Center... within the next month and half we will be opening a retail side of this company. I have been put in charge of creating the Master Outdoorsman knife set. I am looking for three different size and style knives... one chef knife, one survival/hunting knife, and one filet knife.... (all potentially in Damascus) the only hitch is I would like to buy just the blade blanks... due to the fact that I would like to do a custom handle... If this something you would be interested in please feel free to message me. I am looking for high quality craftsmanship and a knife that I can proudly sell to my customers. Here at the NH Outdoor Learning Center we highly value our reputation of producing the best of the best. Rough designs are available upon request. I look forward to doing business with someone!

I sent you a visitor message with some ideas.

yes :) thank you very much! btw what have any of you heard about Alabama Damascus?

Back