In Need of a Team Gemini Loaner, Quickly, or One to Trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

leatherman

leathermoderator
Drove to distraction because of a pissy daughter fighting with her mother I have ruined the only molded sheath piece I have of a Team Gemini.

Does anyone out there have (1) a TG of any configuration to loan out for a few days so I can mold a few sheaths off it? or (2) Have a TG of any configuration, used or new, that they are willing to Trade for some leather and or steel?? LB or original is plenty ok.

I'd love a trade as I made a few Walking Dead tribute sheaths already and it just doesnt seem right for me not to have one on.

Used or New it doesnt matter, anyone got one they are willing to let go of?

Dwayne,
I have a TGLB you may borrow for awhile. It is not being used at the moment and is just sitting in the safe. Shoot me an e-mail or pm. -Jared.

I have a new TGLB to trade you for some of your excellent sheathwork! PM and email sent.

Responded! Many many thanks for all the loan offers and the excellent trade offer! :D :D :D

For all the TGLB "Walking Dead" sheaths I have done for the fans of the show, and the one that "Daryl" now owns I feel its crazy that I NOT own one. :) :eek:

I just cant believe it took me this long to ask, I'ma baaaad leatherbender.

double tap, these are becoming a common occurrence around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back