In on one Survive picture thread... Post them if you got them...

FTR-14c

Gold Member

[URL=http://s1073.photobucket.com/user/ricktheriault/media/DSC01796_zpsae23f10f.jpg.html]

DSC01775_zps678e2403.jpg~original
[/URL]

Last edited:
2gb49vM.jpg

Man, missed being first.. Congrats on the new forum Guy and Survive!

Wow, really love that 3rd and 5th custom kydex sheath from the top Hank_612. Looks like IWB models. :D

r90p5x.jpg
[/IMG]

My woods blades! I wanted to like the GSO 10 but the handles are just not for me so I choose the sykco 1111. It's a beast

^ Love that Ratmandu :thumbup: have the same tanker-grey + black micarta and OD-lanyard.

Some GSO-10, -4.1, -5.1, etc.

IMG_0677.JPG

IMG_0673.JPG

IMG_0739.JPG

GSO-4.1%2520Comparison%2520007.JPG

P1010623.JPG

P1010612.JPG

IMG_0440.JPG

IMG_0610.JPG

104_0917.JPG

104_0889.JPG

104_1210.JPG

104_1209.JPG

^ Love that Ratmandu :thumbup: have the same tanker-grey + black micarta and OD-lanyard.

I recently had family stay with my wife and I, and one of my sisters saw it and mentioned "normally I don't like large knives, but that's actually really pretty". Pictures just don't do the tanker grey coating justice.

FTR-14c - about 5 months ago I had started a thread asking for alternatives to a BK-2 and ESEE-5. You had chimed in with a couple suggestions, one of which was a GSO 6. It took a while, but I finally got one. (picture credit to zephy5)

You were not wrong with that recommendation. What a fantastic knife, in all aspects. I have a couple custom knives, but am hesitant to really work them over. Maybe because of their custom nature, and not viewing them as a tools. Anyways, the opportunity arose to grab a GSO 6, and I'm so glad I did. Impressive to say the least, the 6 inch choilless blade seems to be the sweet spot in length, slightly longer than the BK 2 or ESEE 5, and at 3/16" thick, has the right amount of heft without being unbalanced. Just wanted to say thanks again for the recommendation and thanks to zephy5 for putting it up on the exchange.

Firstly, this is awesome! I love seeing all these pictures.

I do have one request:
We love user photos and tend to use them for the website/fb/general marketing stuff, but I understand that people don't always want their photos shared so please let us know if you definitely do not want it shared. Sometimes we see a cool picture and save it as background for our computers and then we forget where it came from and we end up using it again elsewhere. If we know you don't want it shared we will make it a point to respect your privacy.

Firstly, this is awesome! I love seeing all these pictures.

I do have one request:
We love user photos and tend to use them for the website/fb/general marketing stuff, but I understand that people don't always want their photos shared so please let us know if you definitely do not want it shared. Sometimes we see a cool picture and save it as background for our computers and then we forget where it came from and we end up using it again elsewhere. If we know you don't want it shared we will make it a point to respect your privacy.

You are more than welcome to use any original pictures I post. I think it would be pretty sweet to maybe one day see a picture I took used for the purposes mentioned.

Back