In on one Survive picture thread... Post them if you got them...

wolverine_173,

Nice photos. Looks like that was a great hike.

Share any and all of mine.

Nice always having you on here Ellie.

25AD6ECD-6A33-40AE-8C31-B0F68709FC3E.jpg

9DD0127B-2AF2-417D-A1DE-A73ED48D717F.jpg

My favorite Survive! Knife, 4.1 with no jimping.

Got my 5.1 today!

The 5.1 is my favorite. Ive a had a 10 and a 7/7. I have found the 5.1 to be the perfect size for an all around survival/camp/do all knife. I have a new necker also amd love it. Now if I can get my hands on a 3.5...

The 5.1 is my favorite. Ive a had a 10 and a 7/7. I have found the 5.1 to be the perfect size for an all around survival/camp/do all knife. I have a new necker also amd love it. Now if I can get my hands on a 3.5...

I think the 5.1 is quickly becoming my favorite! I took it out today to play with it. The handle is amazing! I can't put this thing down.

GSO 5.1 + Trout Fishing!

Wearing some Skystorm Leather pants. Thats a 1/2 inch thick firesteel!

More to come

Here are 2 pics of three IWB sheaths in OD that Ronnie Hale made for me. They are easily switched to owb and work well with a tek lok or spyderco g clip.

Last edited:
Nice pictures, I'm still waiting for mine. I ordered it I think a couple days after they put the notice on here. Hope it comes soon.

Thanks Hank_612. I enjoyed building them for you.
Here are 2 pics of three IWB sheaths in OD that Ronnie Hale made for me. They are easily switched to owb and work well with a tek lok or spyderco g clip.

Back