In praise of the (disappearing) Slysz Bowie...

The SB was available when I started getting into knives. I checked one out at a retailer and wasn’t overwhelmed. The quality was great, but I was completely fixated on TFFs at the time. Also, like a lot of people I was contemplating the price vs my potentially first CRK.

I’d like to give the knife a second chance and see what I think now that my tastes have matured and broadened. I love my Swayback and feel the Spydiechef is the best thing Spyderco has done in a long, long time.

I’m not sure how it would be priced, given the 3-4 intervening years since it was discontinued. It may very well still come with some sticker shock.

Jade green G10/M4 Rock Lobster please

I am in. I guarantee to buy one. It would be a great move for spyderco. It will not undercut the value like for Bowie owners. I think a lot of people would want one. I know I would.

Last edited:
I am in. I guarantee to buy one. It would be a great move for spyderco. It will not undercut the value like for Bowie owners. I think a lot of people would want one. I know I would.
1? Those are rookie numbers.

This one first please..3V which is rare for Spyderco..it doesn't go for peanuts on the secondary markets either..

iu

Back