• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

In stock Polk Knives on Sale!

I'm looking at moving a couple more blades to pick up some more materials for the shop. Once the seed money for the next run is reached, these go back to retail pricing. PM me if interested. As with all of my sales, a minimum of 10% will go to the kids at St. Jude's Children's Hospital. I just auctioned off 3 knives on the 1st over on TradGang with 100% of the proceeds going to St. Judes.

Follow me on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/g_polk_knives/

All knives listed here are 20% off of retail pricing. Photos and details to follow...

Last edited:
This knife is designed to excel at skinning and quartering animals. Its size and proportions are made for those who like to maintain controlled cuts through the flesh and keep every bit of meat possible. The geometry of the blade is optimized to work well in small game, while still being large enough to be efficient in medium game. The handle is optimal for use in a modified saber grip with the thumb along the side and in a choked up grip with the index finger along the spine. The handle profile is left thin with minimal contouring to allow it to fit in a smaller grip as well as to provide increased feedback about the knife’s position while in the chest cavity of medium sized game. The spine of the knife is squared with a slightly chamfered edge to allow for tactile feedback without risk of tearing your latex gloves when cleaning game animals.

Specifications:
  • Overall Length: 7.5”
  • Blade Length: 3.25”
  • Height: 1”
  • Grind: hollow
  • Steel: AEBL at 61 HRC
  • Handle: Arizona desert ironwood over yellow liners
  • Hardware: 1/8” brass pins
Pricing:
  • $200 - base cost of Small Game Hunter (canvas micarta and simple pins)
  • $45 - Arizona desert ironwood upgrade
  • $10 - thin yellow Vulcanized fiber liners
  • $0 - brass pins for hardware
  • $15 – USPS Priority Shipping (2-3 days) with insurance anywhere legal in the US
  • sheath optional upon request ($25 base cost on kydex or $50 base cost on custom leather)
  • $270 Shipped/Insured total cost, on sale for $203 Shipped/Insured total cost!
  • Free Bible available upon request with any knife order
  • As with all knife sells, a minimum of 10% will go to St. Jude's Children's Hospital.
IMG_E3107.jpg

IMG_E3108.jpg

IMG_E3109.jpg

IMG_3111.jpg

IMG_3110.jpg

This knife is designed to excel at skinning and quartering animals. Its size and proportions are made for those who like to maintain controlled cuts through the flesh and keep every bit of meat possible. The geometry of the blade is optimized to work well in small game, while still being large enough to be efficient in medium game. The handle is optimal for use in a modified saber grip with the thumb along the side and in a choked up grip with the index finger along the spine. The handle profile is left thin with minimal contouring to allow it to fit in a smaller grip as well as to provide increased feedback about the knife’s position while in the chest cavity of medium sized game. The spine of the knife is squared with a slightly chamfered edge to allow for tactile feedback without risk of tearing your latex gloves when cleaning game animals.

Specifications:
  • Grind: Hollow
  • Steel: 0.115” AEB-L steel at 61 HRC
  • Handle: Shadetree Customs’s Evergreen micarta with tan/green G10 liners
  • Hardware: ¼” Canvas micarta pins
Pricing:
  • $200 - base cost of Small Game Hunter (canvas micarta and simple pins)
  • $25 - Shadetree Customs Evergreen micarta upgrade
  • $20 - Tan/Green G10 liners ($10/each)
  • $15 – USPS Priority Shipping (2-3 days) with insurance anywhere legal in the US
  • $25 - custom fit Kydex sheath set up for a Tek-Lok or Combat Loop Hardware
  • additional leather sheath optional upon request ($50 base cost on custom leather)
  • $285 Shipped/Insured total cost, on sale for $228 shipped/insured
  • As with all knife sells, a minimum of 10% will go to St. Jude's Children's Hospital.
It slices well...https://www.instagram.com/p/Bu7YKCZBxND/

small-game-hunter-7-outside-jpg.691845

small-game-hunter-7-outside-in-hand-jpg.691846

Last edited:
This knife is designed to serve as the ideal, general-purpose outdoorsman's knife. It is my most versatile knife design. The blade profile has a large, gentle sweep along the belly to work well in food preparation and cleaning game animals. The blade is given a distal taper to improve precision and slicing along the tip and strength closer to the handle. In order to reduce weight, the tang of the knife is skeletonized to the maximum amount possible without sacrificing durability. The handle geometry is optimized to be comfortable and secure in a saber, modified saber, reverse, and choked up grips. The butt of the handle is rounded to allow for a comfortable area to strike with the palm of your hand when stabbing or creating split wood fires. The size and contours of the handle should allow a loose, yet powerful, grip with no sharp corners or hot spots to reduce hand fatigue over extended periods of heavy use.

Specifications:
Overall Length: 9"
Blade Length: 4.125" with distal taper and skeletonized tang
Height: 1.25"
Steel: CPM3V
Handle: black canvas bolster and Shadetree custom's Evergreen micarta, white spacers, black liners, and carbon fiber pins/lanyard tube
Sheath: custom fit Kydex

Pricing:
  • $275 – Woodsman in CPM 3V Steel
  • $25 – Shadetree Custom Evergreen Micarta Upgrade
  • $25 – Bolster
  • $20 – Double Liners and spacer at bolster
  • $25 – Custom Kydex sheath
  • additional leather sheath optional upon request ($50 base cost on custom leather)
  • $385 Total - 20% off, now $308 shipped insured
  • As with all knife sells, a minimum of 10% will go to St. Jude's Children's Hospital

More photos may be available on my Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/g_polk_knives/

screen-shot-2018-09-16-at-1-10-54-pm-png.595114
screen-shot-2018-09-16-at-1-11-02-pm-png.595115

Last edited:

Specifications:
  • Handle: tulipwood
  • Hardware: 1/4” mosaic pins
Pricing:
  • $200 - base cost of Small Game Hunter
  • $25 - tulipwood handles upgrade
  • $20 - mosaic pins
  • $25 - Kydex sheath set up for TekLok or Combat Loop hardware
  • additional custom fit leather sheath optional upon request ($50 base cost on custom leather)
  • $285 Shipped/Insured total cost, on sale for $228 Shipped/Insured total cost!

12fc9951-7ff7-415e-9e2c-589fb40178c6.jpg

Last edited:

Specifications:
  • Handle: black canvas micarta
Pricing:
  • $20 - mosaic pins
  • $25 - Kydex sheath set up for Tek-Lok or Combat Loop hardware
  • additional custom fit leather sheath optional upon request ($50 base cost on custom leather)
  • $260 Shipped/Insured total cost, on sale for $208 Shipped/Insured total cost!

3feb5231-7325-41b4-84df-a39ce4f32818.jpg

Last edited:

Specifications:
  • Handle: stabilized buckeye burl
Pricing:
  • $35 - stabilized buckeye burl
  • $275 Shipped/Insured total cost, on sale for $220 Shipped/Insured total cost!

df9752db-0145-4c9c-853f-f1c4ede2a994.jpg

Last edited:
A 3.5" hollow ground skinner with anatomical handle based off of my Mini Woodlore pattern. This model is 8.5″ in overall length with a 3.5″ blade length.

Specifications:
  • Overall Length: 8.5”
  • Blade Length: 3.5”
  • Handle: black canvas micarta over yellow liners
  • Hardware: 1/8” mosaic pin and 1/4" brass tube
Pricing:
  • $225 - base cost of Mini Woodlore
  • $10 - yellow liners
  • $10 - mosaic pins
  • $285 Shipped/Insured total cost, on sale for $228 Shipped/Insured total cost!

fabc1011-894e-4956-b43f-2897eb9fded3.jpg

Last edited:
Apparently your photo file sizes are very large. FYI - take a long while to upload to my web page using Safari. This is my normal and have not this issue with other sale threads.

They do load - eventualllllllllly ;)

I like your offerings by the way :thumbsup:

Ray

Apparently your photo file sizes are very large. FYI - take a long while to upload to my web page using Safari. This is my normal and have not this issue with other sale threads.

They do load - eventualllllllllly ;)

I like your offerings by the way :thumbsup:

Ray

Good to know; thanks for the feedback. I have no idea how to make file sizes change. I just snap the photos with my phone and load them to my site like my website guy told me to. I’ll talk to him about this issue and see if he has a way for a simpleton like me to alleviate the problem.

Back